Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, doesn't matter who you put in that position, Trump is the problem

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Trump is.

No one can defend the ridiculousless, wrecklessness, and downright dangerous things Trump does.

Do you really think this Scarmucci will do much better?

Is he the magic man for the job?

Personally, I don't think the man will last long either.

How many of you are willing to put your head on the chopping block for him?

Post your support for him if you believe that Sean Spicer was the Problem and Anthony Scarmucci is the solution.

Must be a tough gig, up there every day, lying on a grandiose scale like that, attempting to make cray cray seem normal.

Trump is.

No one can defend the ridiculousless, wrecklessness, and downright dangerous things Trump does.

Post your support for him if you believe that Sean Spicer was the Problem and Anthony Scarmucci is the solution.
Scarmucci is like Trumps Manafort. He will come in with the east coast tough guy act and show blind devotion but it won't take too long before he eats crow and melts down. The bully business games that Trump is used to playing doesn't work in politics. The spotlight is way too big.

Trump is.

You are consuming too much LWNJ fake news.

The Deep State, and The Soviet UNION (Democrat Party) along with The Nazi Propganda Machine (Main Stream News) are the issues.

Who could stand up to such a witch hunt?

To think that The Left wants The President Assassinated or Impeached because he wants to cut taxes?

How fucking insane is that?

Trump is.

Scarmucci was the guy who CNN messed up in naming in connection to Russia. That's why Trump named him. Trump is actually his own media director, for better or worse. How long he lasts is irrelevant to Trump. I suspect it will turn out "a little bit bad."

Trump is.

Anyone who hitches their wagon to the hellbound horse that is Trump is part of the problem.

Spicer is a lickspittle. He does not get off the hook for being the confused propaganda mouthpiece of Dear Leader.

Trump is.

Your Trump hatred is noted, what a bunch of stupid nonsense ^^^

The Deep State, and The Soviet UNION (Democrat Party) along with The Nazi Propganda Machine (Main Stream News) are the issues.

To think that The Left wants The President Assassinated or Impeached because he wants to cut taxes?

Not sure exactly how insane you are, but you're pretty fucking insane.

If by Insane, you mean Fiscally Responsible, and paying for only the things I can afford, and asking my Government to do the same, then I agree.

You have a lot of personal debt, don't you?

As usual, your posts make as much sense as Trump's interview with the NYT which is to say none at all

The left want Trump impeached because he's conspired with America's enemy to destroy your defensive alliances and is working to benefit Russia, not the US.

It's called treason.

Now look up the definition of "Nazi" and stop misusing it. A Nazi is first and foremost, a white nationalist.

Your Trump hatred is noted, what a bunch of stupid nonsense ^^^
What hatred?

So how long will he last?

Stick your neck out for him.
No greater love hath a man than to lay down his life for a brother.

Now back to hilarity and mean tweets on the Interwebs!

The Democrat Party is opening up a Pizza Joint to turn out carbon copy pizza candidates they think America will like.

Dems’ new slogan mercilessly mocked, compared to Papa John’s ad

Trump is.

Who is saying Spicer is a problem?
Who is even saying there is a problem?

Trump is.

Just another butthurt trolling Snowflake thread.

Who is saying Spicer is a problem?
Who is even saying there is a problem?
In the words of your beloved President.

"Many people are saying!"

160809103644-many-people-are-saying-trump-twitter-illustration-mullery-large-169.jpg

If by Insane, you mean Fiscally Responsible, and paying for only the things I can afford, and asking my Government to do the same, then I agree.

You have a lot of personal debt, don't you?

By insane, I mean insane. I don't owe anyone more than the concen owed to any human.

Trump is.

He needs to start all over from scratch. Pompeo and Clarence Thomas had received money from Monsanto in the past. But George Soros controls the majority of stocks in that corporation and other corporations like Google.

Forum List

Back