‘You can’t win without gay players,’ says USA’s World Cup hero Megan Rapinoe

That isnt what she said.

She said that -
‘You can’t win without gay players,’

It was in the post title.

I think she was inferring that if we work as a team then we can achieve greater things.

Isnt that a great lesson for a world that is so divided ?
Gay isn't the problem tommy, soccer is! It is one of the most torturous events to have afflicted humankind...You should paint a wall behind the tv so you can watch both the game and the paint dry, and then take bets on first goal or paint drying.

I don't give a fuck who is gay on the women's soccer team. Why do you care so much, Tommy?

Megan Rapinoe showed no sign of stemming her outspoken ways after scoring the goals that saw USA march one step closer towards the World Cup final.

“Go gays!” she said after the 2-1 quarter-final victory over France in Paris and when asked to comment on whether it being Pride month made her contribution more personally significant. “You can’t win a championship without gays on your team - it’s never been done before, ever. That’s science, right there!

Proud women representing their country. Isnt it time that the war on gay folks was consigned to history.

What the FUCK does a person's sexual turn-ons have to do with athletic performance, you American-hating sewer rat, Welsh fart that spurted out of England's asshole?
Why are you so anti American ? This girl is an American heroine.

Megan Rapinoe showed no sign of stemming her outspoken ways after scoring the goals that saw USA march one step closer towards the World Cup final.

“Go gays!” she said after the 2-1 quarter-final victory over France in Paris and when asked to comment on whether it being Pride month made her contribution more personally significant. “You can’t win a championship without gays on your team - it’s never been done before, ever. That’s science, right there!

Proud women representing their country. Isnt it time that the war on gay folks was consigned to history.

What the FUCK does a person's sexual turn-ons have to do with athletic performance, you American-hating why sewer rat, Welsh fart that spurted out of England's asshole?
Tommy, why do you give a damn who's gay?

Let's talk about someone's achievements and forget who's gay and who's straight, who's black and white, who's male or female.

Why does your side always have to divide people?

As usual, a selfish, entitled liberal has marred what should have otherwise been a moment of national unity and pride. She injected her toxic politics where it wasn't necessary nor needed. The left destroys everything it touches and then they complain that Trump is ''dividing'' us.

Her toxicity has undoubtedly caused many fans to tune out. I know I have. Frankly, I couldn't care less if team USA wins or loses. In fact, I hope they lose.

That comment has just about nothing to do with the player’s unnecessary statement.

Why would the sexual orientation of the players even come up, unless someone were trying to get a date with one of them? Strangely unnecessary controversy .

What the FUCK does a person's sexual turn-ons have to do with athletic performance, you American-hating sewer rat, Welsh fart that spurted out of England's asshole?
Some years ago this team showed it has to much drama. They are tough to like. I am telling you. They fell into shit when women's soccer became more prevalent in competition. The truth is there is only up to several world teams that are competitive and even less. With the men competing in a far more rugged environment and at times underachieving a bit they took up the void and cashed in. She takes herself to seriously. And frankly, cable TV reform would reset a lot of the sports priorities that are forced on the subscriber. And billions of dollars less would be available for the networks to offer to sports organizations.

I'm sorry but "You can’t win a championship without gays on your team..." is a slap in the face to her heterosexual teammates.

I have no problem with homosexuality but this sort of thing is ridiculous.

If it requires lesbians to win, I’m absolutely fine with disbanding the entire USENT program, permanently.

Does England have lesbians on their team and if so where do they recruit them from?

If it requires lesbians to win, I’m absolutely fine with disbanding the entire USENT program, permanently.
Don't be a drunk driving square Dude...

Ms Rapinoe is NOT an American Heroine in any way. She’s a mentally deficient, traitorous bitch who PLAYS SOCCER FOR A KIVING. Even if she weren’t a mentally deficient, traitorous bitch, athletes are not heroes/heroines. Soldiers, firemen, police officers and everyday people who do extraordinary things are heroes, not athletes.

That isnt what she said.

She said that -
‘You can’t win without gay players,’

It was in the post title.

I think she was inferring that if we work as a team then we can achieve greater things.

Isnt that a great lesson for a world that is so divided ?

No Tommy, Haven't you heard it's actually 'diversity' that makes us great!! Gays are not sexually diverse. In fact, without the diversity of of the sexes (men and woman) there would be no gays. That being said I don't give a flip if an athlete is gay or not. I just don't think mixing natural genders is a good idea for some sports. Sexual exploits of athletes is the stuff of rumor journals.

Forum List

Back