you cant defend appalling liberal sanctuary cities/illegal polices, so accuse others of racism

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
this is the tactic of the desperate Left

they lost across all political lines on the issue of sanctuary cities and obama's AMNESTY PLAN; so they resort to their tired ol charges of racism

how pathtic

We should enforce our borders and our laws. But, instead of more h1b's we should be willing to give amnesty to college students/dreamers that have these skills.
So send the trash home....

There's hope for you yet.

Hope the driveway to your mom's trailer gets paved. You know, infrastructure and all...

The tactic has worked for a long time for them, but it's in the process of burning out.

Finally.
RE: burning out

I agree this isn't sustainable and has to run out of negative energy at some point.

Given the silence and lack of sympathy for Flanagan, n
One positive thing that may come out is finally facing up to
the "self-destructive harm" in playing the race card and victim card.

We need healing not hatred.
If this incident doesn't end the trend, I am hoping the responses to it will establish a better direction.

I think the stage of projecting blame is coming to a close,
and now it's time to assess what steps we can take to
solve the problems everyone has been shouting about.

Can we move on, with an understanding that we can solve these problems
more effectively by working with each other in teams,
not against each other as enemies.

The tactic has worked for a long time for them, but it's in the process of burning out.

Finally.
RE: burning out

I agree this isn't sustainable and has to run out of negative energy at some point.

Given the silence and lack of sympathy for Flanagan, n
One positive thing that may come out is finally facing up to
the "self-destructive harm" in playing the race card and victim card.

We need healing not hatred.
If this incident doesn't end the trend, I am hoping the responses to it will establish a better direction.

I think the stage of projecting blame is coming to a close,
and now it's time to assess what steps we can take to
solve the problems everyone has been shouting about.

Can we move on, with an understanding that we can solve these problems
more effectively by working with each other in teams,
not against each other as enemies.
Actually, I agree. Address the root causes.

Racism is their "go to" argument for just about everything. And it's so used up, nobody takes it seriously any more.

We should enforce our borders and our laws. But, instead of more h1b's we should be willing to give amnesty to college students/dreamers that have these skills.

Invest in Mexico... The single biggest way to stop immergration is to get Mexico safe, uncorrupt and place to conduct business... There salaries will attract investment and the revenue will build more schools and hospitals but would also give the US a new young 112 million market next door.

See the challenge and the opportunity...

Invest in Mexico... The single biggest way to stop immergration is to get Mexico safe, uncorrupt and place to conduct business... There salaries will attract investment and the revenue will build more schools and hospitals but would also give the US a new young 112 million market next door.

See the challenge and the opportunity...
I remain puzzled why this viewpoint is literally never given attention by our national figures.

Mexico is a corrupt shit hole, about as dysfunctional a country can be while remaining a country, and none of our pols will say that.

We should be talking to them about what can be done through investment and coordinated police/military efforts to get the drug cartels.

Or maybe they don't want that to happen. Maybe Mexico's most influential people like things the way they are now.

this is the tactic of the desperate Left

they lost across all political lines on the issue of sanctuary cities and obama's AMNESTY PLAN; so they resort to their tired ol charges of racism

how pathtic
Can you give some concrete examples?

Forum List

Back