You Can Not Be Civil

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
There you have it folks, straight from hogwash Hillary's mouth.

Hillarious says you can't be civil with Republicans until Democrats regain control.

Now Hillarious and Bildo are going on a speaking tour to promote incivility? You just know she's going to make so many stupid gaffs Biden will be cringing and Republicans will use them in campaign adds against Democrats.

Actually this is very dangerous as ANTIFA continues to ramp up their "incivility" They will use these ignorant musings of Hillarious to support their anti-social behavior. And when you have Maxine Waters and Cory Booker going out in public telling their supporters to get up in the face of people they disagree with, the mob mentality piles on with the same rationalization that their leaders support incivility and violence.

As much as I like seeing liberals shoot themselves in the foot, they can't win a war in the streets.

The true Rapist and his enabler/woman basher are on the stump for the Democrats again. What could be better for the GOP? Maybe they can dig up James Carville and he can tell us about the women you get when you drag $100 dollar bills through trailer parks. Democrats standing with women!!! :auiqs.jpg:

The libtards are all mentally bankrupt….

They are so frustrated that Trump has Rubbed his ass in their faces…

Trump has proven them all fools and this is their childish reaction….

The little pussy hat wearing libtards are throwing a fit…..

They need their ass SPANKED and TRUMP is giving it to “em”….

The difference is that liberals are capable of civility, intellectual discussion, honest disagreement. I was a Kav supporter right up until he invoked the Clintons in his partisan address last week. I still think he will be a fair justice up until there are political overtones to a case. The outrage from my liberal colleagues was minimum. We regularly see what cons do to their own when they cross the aisle and it isn’t civil in the least.

There is no reason for Republicans to be civil toward Democrats. Nor, to treat them as human beings or even friendly dogs.
After years of reaching across the isle, kept bringing back a bloody stub, we caught on. We are a little slow. Mc Cain was a shining example of reaching. The Progressive love the Bi partisan laws so they could look like they were cooperating with the Other people. These people use every trick in the book and will do anything to gain the upper hand and get to their goals. These are very bad people and most unarmed Americans should be afraid and scared. They have shown that it does not matter how nice you are they will tramp on your rep and soul. Never trust them in any matter.

Last edited:
The difference is that liberals are capable of civility, intellectual discussion, honest disagreement. I was a Kav supporter right up until he invoked the Clintons in his partisan address last week. I still think he will be a fair justice up until there are political overtones to a case. The outrage from my liberal colleagues was minimum. We regularly see what cons do to their own when they cross the aisle and it isn’t civil in the least.

Liar

I think that incivility loses you support and votes. People that are independent and uncommitted see the screaming and the shouting in the Senate hearings and again when they voted to confirm Kavanaugh, and I don't like they like it. And don't want to be associated with that stuff. They see they see the Antifa stuff and the way Dems have treated Cons in restaurants and other public places, and it just doesn't sit well. I've seen no stats or polls or anything about it, but I gotta think it hurts them somewhat. Probably women in many cases that would've voted for a Dem and instead didn't show up.

Plus, as McConnell said it does kinda energize the other side. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like a pretty stupid thing to do politically. If you're going to do this shit then you better be from a district that just loves you.

Last edited:
What do you expect from a traitorous bitch who compromised national security, abandoned Americans to die, paid groups to send thugs to Trump rallies to beat and bloody Trump supporters, rigged primaries, cheated in debates, and colluded and paid foreign spies and Russians for their help in trying to win the 2016 election?

(And this bitch is who Democrats / Snowflakes wanted as our President...)

A two ton load of horseshit! Liberals are never civil with those they disagree with.

Liar

Oooh, cat fight. I got $20 on the Irish gal.

There is no reason for Republicans to be civil toward Democrats. Nor, to treat them as human beings or even friendly dogs.

Just out of idle curiousity, what does "not treating Democrats as human beings" mean to you? What sort of treatment of Democrats (that would not be appropriate towards humans or friendly dogs) is justified?

Just out of idle curiousity, what does "not treating Democrats as human beings" mean to you? What sort of treatment of Democrats (that would not be appropriate towards humans or friendly dogs) is justified?

Personally, I would suggest incarceration. Following the law should not be optional based on political affiliation. What do I know, I'm deplorable? I don't blame Tipsycatlover for being a bit angry at the constant attacks and bs of the left. You can't attack half the country for decades and expect that to engender much good will.

What do you expect from a traitorous bitch who compromised national security, abandoned Americans to die, paid groups to send thugs to Trump rallies to beat and bloody Trump supporters, rigged primaries, cheated in debates, and colluded and paid foreign spies and Russians for their help in trying to win the 2016 election?

(And this bitch is who Democrats / Snowflakes wanted as our President...)

Gee, I would love to be as civil to you are you are to us, but I just can't find the words that are as appropriate to civility as yours are!

Personally, I would suggest incarceration. Following the law should not be optional based on political affiliation.

Didn't this forum just spend like 2 weeks arguing about due process? :p I'm not sure what you mean, though. If you mean that you think it's appropriate to round up every Democrat and throw them in prison for their political views then I'll agree that qualifies as an answer to my question, albeit an entertaining one given recent history. But since you mention "following the law" (which law?) it doesn't seem like that's what you mean, although it's not clear which laws you think are being widely broken by Democrats.

This is a joke, right? Have you not seen what happens on college campuses in 2018 or are you simply ignoring it?

Forum List

Back