You Are Being Scammed: Electricity Doesn't Exist!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Mad Scientist, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    Greetings to all.

I know it sounds incredible but it's true: Electricity is just a conspiracy by Huge Mult-National Corporations to keep you enslaved and introduce their version of a New World Order. Consider this:

Have you ever seen electricity? I haven't. So where is it? Those who control those Multi-National Electric Corporations say that "It's invisible"! Well how convenient huh? "I'm gonna' sell you something that I can't show you because you can't see it anyway". Sounds like the story of The Emperors New Clothes doesn't it?

[​IMG]

Some people , "Conspiracy Deniers" I call them, say that while you can't see electricity, you can see it's effects. This one mindless drone told me that if I plug a device into an outlet as he called it, you will see that device do work. Oh, so now you wanna' say it isn't electricty but "work"? Gonna' change the terms of the discussion eh? You're not gonna' trick me mister!

Well I tested his assertion in my very home. I went up to my Air Conditioning Unit that sits in one of my windows and turned it on. Well you know what happened? No electricity came out at all! Just Cold Air! I worked the knobs in front to see if I could get electricity to come out and all that happened was Warm Air came out, no electricity. I'm being ripped off to the tune of about 100 dollars per month! Some of you may say that's not a lot of money but multiply that by 12 months and thats... about... uh... Well that's more than 100 dollars!

I know what you good people are thinking: "Maybe Water is a conspiracy also! Maybe water doesn't exist either" I like your line of thinking so I tested that theory out. I went up to my kitchen faucet and twisted the knob: Water came out! I went to the toilet and flushed it: More water! I went outside and turned on the hose: Hot water then cold water! (I don't know why though, maybe one of you can help me out with why this is) So as it sits now, Water isn't a scam. Although it could be a scam in a way that I haven't figured out yet.

I have more incontrovertable evidence that Electricity is a scam that I will post later.

Mad Scientist

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  2. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    Is this humor?

3. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    Put the bong down for awhile Mad Scientist

4. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    All those yummy blackberries I made jam and jelly with this morning don't exist either. They just appeared out of now where and even though it looks like they are growing along the banks they can't be real because I did not plant them there. I only thought I picked a mess of them, added sugar cooked them and such. I'll pretend they are non existent when I eat them too.

5. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    You can't see Jesus but He exists... Just like electricity, you can see His results. Turn on a light switch, you get light. Turn on Jesus, you get even more light.

6. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    Hi Sunni Man.

Well, you should know about substances that corrupt a mans mind and soul wouldn't ya'?: Islam and the Koran.
    Hi Big Black Dog.

So now I'm supposed to believe some "Man In The Sky" is the power source for all the worlds lighting? What's he doing? Going around flipping lights on and off for us? Besides, he would need an extention cord much longer than what's available at Lowes or Wal-Mart.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  7. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    This is all the more proof that magic exists!

8. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    After your "rep DavidS please" thread, I can see why you have a difficult time recognizing humor.

:lol:

9. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    Actually, you can't. But that's Okay too.:lol:

10. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Not even a nice try.

Even though nobody can prove what makes electricity work at the molecular level (gravity either, for that matter) the effects of introducing electrical potential through conductors can be reproduced on demand, consistently quantified and measured with static controls, and falsified for all other possible explanations for that movement of current.

P.S....Humor is supposed to have some root in fact -no matter how strained- to be funny.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009