YooHoo!!! Supply- siders!!! Look here if you dare

How about plotting the numbers against what party controlled Congress?

and plotting the numbers against how the press and electorate were pushing politicians. Don't forget politicans care about the next election more than the last one.

JUST so we're all on the same page :eusa_whistle:

45HOxf5.jpg

70VrsNZ.jpg

buSvfix.jpg
looks like no one could discount my thread but I knew that when i started it :afro:

I got to figure out how EdwardBi-curious went off ignore. His posts are just as time-wasting as they've always been. See 'ya Skippy
the liberal wants a link to show that the Tea Party rose up to stop Obama from acting like the communists his 3 parents were and like Bernie Sanders would if given the chance???.

as a liberal he may not have heard about the Tea Party
The Tea Party hasn't done SHIT except destroy true conservatism with vitriol, obstruction and hate politics.

2008 $10,025 $14,843 68% Economy contracted 3.7% in Q3 '08, 1.8% in Q1 '08. War on Terror cost $197.6 billion, Bank Bailout Bill cost $350 billion.

I never realized this...we spent more on bailing out the banks than on the Iraq/ Afghanistan war???

I got to figure out how EdwardBi-curious went off ignore. His posts are just as time-wasting as they've always been. See 'ya Skippy
the liberal wants a link to show that the Tea Party rose up to stop Obama from acting like the communists his 3 parents were and like Bernie Sanders would if given the chance???.

The Tea Party hasn't done SHIT except destroy true conservatism with vitriol, obstruction and hate politics.

Dear, The Tea Party does the work of God and our Founders by promoting freedom from govt. Do you understand?

Dear, The Tea Party does the work of God and our Founders by promoting freedom from govt. Do you understand?
The tea party promots hate and racism. Do you understand. They are not Christians, they are a hate group/ terrorists with an army that threatened to use women as human shields in the Bundy fiasco.

2008 $10,025 $14,843 68% Economy contracted 3.7% in Q3 '08, 1.8% in Q1 '08. War on Terror cost $197.6 billion, Bank Bailout Bill cost $350 billion.

I never realized this...we spent more on bailing out the banks than on the Iraq/ Afghanistan war???

too stupid the banks paid back the money
All of them? What was the interest rate?

interest rate was high and it prevented another Great Depression so you need not worry about it at all. Feel like a fool?

too stupid the banks paid back the money
All of them? What was the interest rate?

interest rate was high and it prevented another Great Depression so you need not worry about it at all. Feel like a fool?
Link? And how hypocritical of you to support bailing out the banks but not support our troops, who were using substandard equipment. That 350B...could have been used for armored vehicles that protect against roadside bombs, bullet prooof vests and so on. But I guess you aren't a true patriot...you would rather American soldiers die.

The tea party promots hate and racism. Do you understand. .

if so why is too stupid afraid to present his evidence?
What does his fear teach us?
I have presented much evidence. As a matter of fact...you asked me to prove the teapers threatened to use women as human shields...I responded with a video from FNC...you never took the time to respond back...hypocrite. You are a partisan fool that supports a hate party that doesn't believe in our republic or the Constitution. You are worse than a liberal. Absolutely pathetic.

I have presented much evidence.

too stupid I don't
want much evidence just the best evidence that Tea Party does not stand primarily for freedom from liberal govt as the original Tea Party founders did. Why are you so afraid to present the evidence?

And how hypocritical of you to support bailing out the banks but not support our troops.

I didn't support the troops?
If you have evidence I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.

I have presented much evidence.

too stupid I don't
want much evidence just the best evidence that Tea Party does not stand primarily for freedom from liberal govt as the original Tea Party founders did. Why are you so afraid to present the evidence?
Is that English, or some sort of hate code only teapers can understand?

Forum List

Back