Yo, The Fonz?

And republicans are never wrong. Even when they fuck themselves they arent smart enough to realize it wasn't liberals but themselves that did it. Republicans are trained monkeys.

And republicans are never wrong. Even when they fuck themselves they arent smart enough to realize it wasn't liberals but themselves that did it. Republicans are trained monkeys.
Calling people monkeys is racist don't ya know!

Winkler is gay right?
He is currently married to a woman, and he made children with her....but I guess he could be gay....

Read all about him

Henry Winkler - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Winkler is gay right?
No he's a Democrat, much worse.
You know who I hate? Gays that want to be christians or republicans. Idiots

Or blacks that want to be in the GOP. Dopes.

I ran into him in a bar in Hollywood almost ten years ago. He wasn't too happy when my buddy yelled "Hey, it's Charles in Charge", at him.

Winkler is gay right?

To each their own, I don't find it productive or healthy in life to hate other people.

I'm still looking for the tolerant liberal we all hear about.

Winkler is gay right?

To each their own, I don't find it productive or healthy in life to hate other people.

I was just thinking you're alright too the last few posts I've seen from you. Just remember we come here to argue stuff we can't talk about with friends because this stuff makes them uncomfortable. Then consider this is anonymous so a 4 asshole is an 8 on usmb. I can tell you aren't insane and I just want you to know I dont totally disagree with everything you say I just bust balls.

But your neo con pals are assholes. Lol

Winkler is gay right?

I was just thinking you're alright too the last few posts I've seen from you. Just remember we come here to argue stuff we can't talk about with friends because this stuff makes them uncomfortable. Then consider this is anonymous so a 4 asshole is an 8 on usmb. I can tell you aren't insane and I just want you to know I dont totally disagree with everything you say I just bust balls.

But your neo con pals are assholes. Lol

Okay, you,win BITCH! How is that? :)

Forum List

Back