Yo, The Donald!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Donald Trump to CNN: Donate the profits from your debate

By Brian Stelter

Donald Trump has an unusual proposal for CNN: He wants the network to donate its profits from next week's Republican primary debate to charity.
"I believe that all profits from this broadcast should go to various VETERANS groups, a list of which I will send to you in the near future," the GOP frontrunner said in a letter to CNN Worldwide president Jeff Zucker.

Trump published the letter on Wednesday morning. He said he's responsible for an expected spike in advertising revenue from the September 16 event. The first debate of the season, on August 6, drew 24 million viewers to Fox News, by far the biggest audience for a primary debate.

"While I refuse to brag, and as you know very well, this tremendous increase in viewer interest and advertising is due 100% to 'Donald J. Trump,'" Trump wrote.
150909104822-trump-to-jeff-780x439.jpg

Donald Trump to CNN: Donate the profits from your debate

"GTP"
Trump Is The Man!!!
Donald-Trump-2016-No-More-BS-Women-s-T-Shirts.jpg

Love how he says he won't brag and then brags, but its typical for a Repub to think they should be able to tell others what to do with their money.

And, not at all surprised that YoYo agrees.

Drumpf is not the reason for the "spike". Its the silly season. Everyone is watching the Idiotic Republican Clown Show.

Of course Trump is responsible for the spike in viewership.

Jeb Bush is as exciting as a Scout leader explaining safety tips on how to roast a marshmallow for crying out loud. We know it's not him.

Not surprising that YoYo likes Duh Donuld - He's self-aggrandizing Arpaio on steroids.

Forum List

Back