Yet Another Democrat Obamination: Mexican Border More Dangerous Than Afghanistan...

Yep where there is a Bush there is corruption...

and now we got CFR member O BAM A expanding and accelerating what Bushwacker got started.

They can't grasp that. So don't even bother. They're just pea-brained Dummies.

Yeah looks like they cover their ears and close their eyes anytime someone tells them to watch the obama deception video.also like I just said,cant believe that one poster wants CFR member and linked to terrorist group,Romney as their new president.:cuckoo:

What? You don't believe obummer when he tells you the southern border is safer than it's ever been?

Democrats believe it when the Mayor of Los Angeles says the city is safer than it has been since the 1950s. If you ignore the murder and the body parts scattered around the Hollywood Sign, it could be!

Don't pay any attention to the cartel beheadings in Oklahoma and Arizona. It's SAFE, the government says so.

El Paso, TX is one of the safest cities in the US with one of the lowest crime rates for a mid sized or larger city. It sits right on the border across from Ciudad Juarez, one of the most dangerous cities in the world. It's terrible when facts get in the way of a good argument, don't you think?

You're right, El Paso is pretty safe. The city has made it safe, and they have a military base....so that keeps a lot of the illegals away. Besides the only crossover to the US from Juarez is a bridge, very heavily protected. So yes, they wouldn't have the same problems that people in Arizona might with all the open areas to cross into.

The company i work for had a plant in Juarez from 2004 to 2008. People that went there to run it lived in El Paso, had to cross the bridge to Juarez every day. They never had any problems in Texas, their problems were when they crossed the border. One of the supervisors wife was murdered there. My company closed the plant after 4 years. It was just to dangerous. Besides, they had a big turn-over of workers....they would get hired, earn enough money to get them by awhile and never return.

But I thought you said we were making things worse in afghanistan with the US military......

Its interesting to know that you want CFR member Romney a man with known terrorist ties as the next president.:cuckoo:

You say that like obama doesn't have known terrorist ties.

Romney at least doesn't admit to having ties to drug dealers.

I have bad mouthed Obama many times.Did you miss the part where i said people need to watch the video THE OBAMA DECEPTION? every president that gets into office is more corrupt and more sinister than the previous one before them.although I cant fathom anyone being more evil than Obama is.Then again I thought the same thing about Bush jr as well.that it was not possible. anyone who votes for anybody other than ron paul in the next election is just a plain dumbfuck who is contributing to decline of america since he is the ONLY one that believes in the constituiton and serving the people instead of the corporations and the establishment.Ive known that for a long time that Obozo has ties to terrorists as well.

Last edited:
Violent crime in America dropped 6% last year.

It is now at its lowest level in 40 years.

And it's all Obama's fault!

Violent crime in America dropped 6% last year.

It is now at its lowest level in 40 years.

And it's all Obama's fault!

Gun sales have increased good catch.

It has nothing to do with guns sales. Gun sales just provide criminals with guns they can steal.

An older population, better police work, tougher sentencing, and a more equitible society are the reasons for the decline.

Formal, reports of violent crime are down I don't see any actual reduction. Crime in NYC went up 400% during the OWS occuption. Where is that reflected? If the comparison is made to the 80s and the Blood/Crip wars, violent crime is definitely down from those days, but overall, no.

Formal, reports of violent crime are down I don't see any actual reduction. Crime in NYC went up 400% during the OWS occuption. Where is that reflected? If the comparison is made to the 80s and the Blood/Crip wars, violent crime is definitely down from those days, but overall, no.

What a strange post.

What a strange post.

So...I wasn't the only one confused by what point K&D was trying to make.

What a strange post.

So...I wasn't the only one confused by what point K&D was trying to make.

Drunken posting.

Forum List

Back