Yet Another Angry Black Man Attacks

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Seems when it rains...it pours.....

Another angry black male tried to run some woman over with his car.
Nothing to see here according the the MSM.

FQPgUVDWUAoDpVi.jpg

FQU0DmDXwAEK-_M.jpg

Seems when it rains...it pours.....

Another angry black male tried to run some woman over with his car.

View attachment 630689

View attachment 630691

Moral to the story: Your smartphone won't save you.
A Smith & Wesson, might have.

Yeah, it's just black people who commit crimes, right?
Seems that when you only make up 12% of the total population and you commit 55% of the violent crimes.....you're more of a threat than anyone else.

The funny thing is....they were trying to be PC when they put out a description of the guy in Brooklin and refused to mention that he was black.

I found the following article interesting, mainly because it is something I have passively noticed while watching even my local news. I'm certain the source will be attacked by some... many, but I think it would be difficult to refute the findings if one is being honest.

In this day and age, I call upon all responsible Americans to become responsibly armed Americans!!

Otherwise, you run a greater risk of becoming a victim.
There are a ton of responsible resources out there to assist you.
Crime is getting so bad...even blacks are arming themselves.
This is what happens when you let 1,000,000 convicts out of prison using COVID as an excuse.
You get a bunch of lunatics running around beating and shooting people.
We should build a wall around Washington and drop all of these fuckers in and let Pelosi and the rest of the Democrats deal with them.

Yeah, it's just black people who commit crimes, right?
Just shut the f*** up. You know as well as we do that percentage-wise, blacks commit more crimes per capita than whites. This country is ridden with violent crimes and blacks in total are just 13% of the population. Black men 18 to 25 are a small portion of that total.

Just shut the f*** up. You know as well as we do that percentage-wise, blacks commit more crimes per capita than whites. This country is ridden with violent crimes and blacks in total are just 13% of the population. Black men 18 to 25 are a small portion of that total.
He's just a lying little fag groomer, disney style.

Less than 3% I'd guess, but over 50% of all crime

Forum List

Back