Yes Yes Yes!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I just heard on Neil Cavuto,, yes that's FOX NEWS.. that the congresscritters just voted to tax americans who refuse health care insurance 2.5% of their salaries but voted NOT TO DO SO for the ILLEGALS... Makes perfect sense dosen't it??? Spread the word..

Ummm, do we tax illegals to begin with? Not sure how they would fill out the forms without SS #s etc.....

Oh glory! It's gonna be freeeeeeeeeeeeee to the illegals but basically illegal for the law abiding citizens to say no. Thomas Jefferson would be so fucking proud! NOT!

Ummm, do we tax illegals to begin with? Not sure how they would fill out the forms without SS #s etc.....

you do know of course they voted to give 12 million illegals free health care?? now they have voted not to hold them to the same standards as the US of KKKA citizen.. do ya get it now???

I just heard on Neil Cavuto,, yes that's FOX NEWS.. that the congresscritters just voted to tax americans who refuse health care insurance 2.5% of their salaries but voted NOT TO DO SO for the ILLEGALS... Makes perfect sense dosen't it??? Spread the word..

What in the hell? I can understand why illegals would get a break since they represent a large voting block for the Democrat Party. But what really burns me up is that Americans have to pay yet another tax for refusing health insurance. Big Brother is here and his name is Obama.

Oh glory! It's gonna be freeeeeeeeeeeeee to the illegals but basically illegal for the law abiding citizens to say no. Thomas Jefferson would be so fucking proud! NOT!

And if you believe everything Willow says, I think there's still a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

And if you believe everything Willow says, I think there's still a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

This information has been available for at least a couple days. Here's the first link that popped up with a simple google search:

Take Action - Health Care Bill Outlaws Private Insurance, Benefits Illegal Immigrants

This information has been available for at least a couple days. Here's the first link that popped up with a simple google search:

Take Action - Health Care Bill Outlaws Private Insurance, Benefits Illegal Immigrants

The House version was DOA last week. Why is Neil Cavuto still yammering about provisions in it TODAY? Oh, nevermind, he knows there are lots of Willows out there who will get sucked in by anything FOX says.

What is today??? you link was published July 20th.. And we are to believe via the naysayer libtard that this has already been voted down?? that's not what Cavuto said,, said it passed today.. thanks for the link..

Take Action Health Care Bill Outlaws Private Insurance, Benefits Illegal Immigrants
Increase Grassroots Pressure on Congress to Defeat ObamaCare!
July 20, 2009

Your representatives need to hear from you this week as the liberal Majority continues to plow ahead with their rush to "reform" health care on Capitol Hill! The legislation is hitting a few road blocks along the way, including written opposition from 40 Blue Dog (conservative) House Democrats and 22 additional Democrats.

Last week, the House Ways and Means Committee and the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pension (HELP) Committee voted on and approved their respective health care bills - that is, President Obama's proposed legislation for a government takeover of the American health care system.

Although the Senate bill, sponsored by Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) has not yet been released for the public to read, the House bill, misleadingly named the America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 (H.R. 3200) is a whopping 1,018 pages long which will cost an estimated $1.5 trillion and is projected to force 114 million of Americans to lose their current health insurance, despite repeated promises by President Obama to the contrary.

The proposed health care bills, in their current form, aim to accomplish the following:

* Outlaw private individual health coverage. On page 16 of H.R. 3200, in section 102 entitled Protecting the Choice to Keep Current Coverage, the bill clearly states, "the individual health insurance issuer offering such coverage does not enroll any individual in such coverage if the first effective date of coverage is on or after the first day" of the year the bill becomes law. As verified by the House Ways and Means Committee last week, this provision means that this health care bill itself will kill the market for private individual coverage by not allowing any new policies to be written after the public option becomes law.

* Mandate taxpayer funding of abortion on a massive scale. H.R. 3200 authorizes a new appointed committee to recommend minimum benefits that all heath insurers would be required to offer in their plans. Unless the abortion procedure is explicitly excluded, abortions will be covered by national health care, forcing American taxpayers to pay for hundreds of thousands of abortions each year. 19 pro-life Democrats sent a letter to Nancy Pelosi stating their opposition to abortion being covered by a public plan: "We cannot support any health-care-reform proposal unless it explicitly excludes abortion from the scope of any government-defined or subsidized health-insurance plan."

* Expand Medicaid and exempt illegal aliens from mandates. Approximately 15-22 percent of the 46 million residents in the U.S. without health coverage are illegal aliens. The current Senate bill expands Medicaid and loosens tax credit eligibility requirements, which will be a magnet for illegal enrollment and fraud. Even worse, illegal aliens are exempted from the mandate to buy health insurance, which means that lawful Americans will have to pay a fine for not purchasing insurance, but illegals will be off the hook. Thus, they have no reason to buy their own coverage or stop receiving taxpayer-funded health services at clinics, emergency rooms, etc.

* Punish success and destroy jobs. The House bill imposes a 5.4 percent surtax on incomes over $280,000, which is a crushing blow to small businesses, which create most jobs. In addition, Democrats have proposed more than $800 billion in new tax hikes, and according to Obama's own economic advisors, the business tax hikes alone will destroy up to 4.7 million (more) jobs. Back in 1989, Larry Summers stated, "There is no sense in which benefits will become 'free' just because the government mandates that employers offer them to workers...so [they] are likely to create unemployment."
health ca

:lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_shhh:

*sigh*

It doesn't outlaw private insurance.

And please link to the portion of the bill itself that benefits illegal immigrants.

*sigh*

And please link to the portion of the bill itself that benefits illegal immigrants.

sigh,, reading is a skill for you to work on developing maybe?

# Expand Medicaid and exempt illegal aliens from mandates. Approximately 15-22 percent of the 46 million residents in the U.S. without health coverage are illegal aliens. The current Senate bill expands Medicaid and loosens tax credit eligibility requirements, which will be a magnet for illegal enrollment and fraud. Even worse, illegal aliens are exempted from the mandate to buy health insurance, which means that lawful Americans will have to pay a fine for not purchasing insurance, but illegals will be off the hook. Thus, they have no reason to buy their own coverage or stop receiving taxpayer-funded health services at clinics, emergency rooms, etc.

*sigh*

# Expand Medicaid and exempt illegal aliens from mandates. Approximately 15-22 percent of the 46 million residents in the U.S. without health coverage are illegal aliens. The current Senate bill expands Medicaid and loosens tax credit eligibility requirements, which will be a magnet for illegal enrollment and fraud. Even worse, illegal aliens are exempted from the mandate to buy health insurance, which means that lawful Americans will have to pay a fine for not purchasing insurance, but illegals will be off the hook. Thus, they have no reason to buy their own coverage or stop receiving taxpayer-funded health services at clinics, emergency rooms, etc.
No, I read just fine. Perhaps you need assistance as I asked for a link to the section of the bill.

*sigh*

No, I read just fine. Perhaps you need assistance as I asked for a link to the section of the bill.

do we have access to the bill? transparency and all that shit?? another laugh another lie,, what's knew??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Text of H.R.3200 as Introduced in House:... OpenCongress

Here's a link to the bill itself as it made it through the House. The section you want is section 102, it's not very far down at all. and reads thusly if you don't want to dig through the whole bill:

SEC. 102. PROTECTING THE CHOICE TO KEEP CURRENT COVERAGE.

(a) Grandfathered Health Insurance Coverage Defined- Subject to the succeeding provisions of this section, for purposes of establishing acceptable coverage under this division, the term ‘grandfathered health insurance coverage’ means individual health insurance coverage that is offered and in force and effect before the first day of Y1 if the following conditions are met:CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(1) LIMITATION ON NEW ENROLLMENT-CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(A) IN GENERAL- Except as provided in this paragraph, the individual health insurance issuer offering such coverage does not enroll any individual in such coverage if the first effective date of coverage is on or after the first day of Y1.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(B) DEPENDENT COVERAGE PERMITTED- Subparagraph (A) shall not affect the subsequent enrollment of a dependent of an individual who is covered as of such first day.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(2) LIMITATION ON CHANGES IN TERMS OR CONDITIONS- Subject to paragraph (3) and except as required by law, the issuer does not change any of its terms or conditions, including benefits and cost-sharing, from those in effect as of the day before the first day of Y1.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(3) RESTRICTIONS ON PREMIUM INCREASES- The issuer cannot vary the percentage increase in the premium for a risk group of enrollees in specific grandfathered health insurance coverage without changing the premium for all enrollees in the same risk group at the same rate, as specified by the Commissioner.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(b) Grace Period for Current Employment-based Health Plans-CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(1) GRACE PERIOD-CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(A) IN GENERAL- The Commissioner shall establish a grace period whereby, for plan years beginning after the end of the 5-year period beginning with Y1, an employment-based health plan in operation as of the day before the first day of Y1 must meet the same requirements as apply to a qualified health benefits plan under section 101, including the essential benefit package requirement under section 121.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(B) EXCEPTION FOR LIMITED BENEFITS PLANS- Subparagraph (A) shall not apply to an employment-based health plan in which the coverage consists only of one or more of the following:CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(i) Any coverage described in section 3001(a)(1)(B)(ii)(IV) of division B of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Public Law 111-5).CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(ii) Excepted benefits (as defined in section 733(c) of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974), including coverage under a specified disease or illness policy described in paragraph (3)(A) of such section.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(iii) Such other limited benefits as the Commissioner may specify.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

In no case shall an employment-based health plan in which the coverage consists only of one or more of the coverage or benefits described in clauses (i) through (iii) be treated as acceptable coverage under this divisionCommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(2) TRANSITIONAL TREATMENT AS ACCEPTABLE COVERAGE- During the grace period specified in paragraph (1)(A), an employment-based health plan that is described in such paragraph shall be treated as acceptable coverage under this division.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(c) Limitation on Individual Health Insurance Coverage-CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(1) IN GENERAL- Individual health insurance coverage that is not grandfathered health insurance coverage under subsection (a) may only be offered on or after the first day of Y1 as an Exchange-participating health benefits plan.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

(2) SEPARATE, EXCEPTED COVERAGE PERMITTED- Excepted benefits (as defined in section 2791(c) of the Public Health Service Act) are not included within the definition of health insurance coverage. Nothing in paragraph (1) shall prevent the offering, other than through the Health Insurance Exchange, of excepted benefits so long as it is offered and priced separately from health insurance coverage.

The first couple of sections make it clear that if you have insurance BEFORE Obamacare goes into effect you can keep it, BUT the insurer isn't allowed to take on any new clients after Day 1 that the bill goes into effect (meaning if you change jobs you either pay COBRA fees or you hop onto Obamacare because you're new job won't be able to add you to their policy) and that insurer's can't change policies once Obamacare goes into effect either. Meaning if your needs change you can't change your insurance to meet those needs.

do we have access to the bill? transparency and all that shit?? another laugh another lie,, what's knew??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yep. I have them saved in my bookmarks folder. Now if you will be so kind as to point out the section you're referencing, and if it is from the House or Senate version. Thanks.

Yep. I have them saved in my bookmarks folder. Now if you will be so kind as to point out the section you're referencing, and if it is from the House or Senate version. Thanks.

i did already,, not my fault you can't read it.shrug.

Let me try again.

How do you propose taxing illegals?

same way congress proposes giving them health insurance! if we can give them health insurance surely we will have enough information to tax them no????:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back