Yes , we need Assault rifles, and high capacity ammo clips!

Yes , everyone there is a need for assault weapons and high capacity ammo clips.!
So don't let the government , or anyone tell you that you don need them.

We need assault weapons, and high capacity ammo clips because there are millions
of people who have fully automatic AK 47 assault rifles, who don't like Americans,
and who have declaired war on America, and Americans.

What we don't need is any bans by the government or President Obama.!
All part of a government plan to confiscate all weapons, by way of using
these masacres as an excuse to ban certain weapons.

Ammo clip:

762_russian_clip.jpg

Ammo magazine:

4-Magazine-for-n30-shot-5.jpg

Colonial high capacity magazine

4650812323_e422895ba9.jpg

Modern high capacity magazine:

small-arms-locker.jpg

Hope that helps..........

I laugh my balls off everytime a limpwrister who never even saw a gun in their life tries to educate us about guns..............

And post this.....................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2BvJzqeLp0]Shooting The Mossberg 930 SPX 12ga Shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

laugh-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I laugh my balls off everytime a limpwrister who never even saw a gun in their life tries to educate us about guns..............

And post this.....................

:eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

Would it become illegal to own this firearm and ammo clip?
The image is of US Representative Gabrielle Giffords, who was shot on January 8, 2011 in Arizona by Jared Loughner. The image was made before the shooting.
119023_original.jpg

I am not a grammar Nazi but damn. Right after all those pictures you seriously just used the word clip?

No, you don't need assault rifles. The Taliban or al Qaeda didn't commit the atrocities at Sandy Hook or Aurora. We have met the enemy and his is US. Stricter gun laws probably won’t have much effect because guns are too easy to acquire illegally, and, that's the problem. HOW can we keep guns out of the hands of the "bad" guys WITHOUT just taking them out of the hands of the general populace? If this was anything else BESIDE a firearm doing all this harm, EVERYONE would be demanding a stop to the production of the item causing the harm. It is about time to rethink the necessity of the second amendment.

Yes , everyone there is a need for assault weapons and high capacity ammo clips.!

We need assault weapons, and high capacity ammo clips because there are millions
of who have fully automatic AK 47 assault rifles, who don't like Americans,

Is the above a statement of no confidence in the U. S. military to protect us from all those enemy combatants?

Navy SEAL and Visitor at Fort McHenry, Baltimore

No, you don't need assault rifles. The Taliban or al Qaeda didn't commit the atrocities at Sandy Hook or Aurora. We have met the enemy and his is US. Stricter gun laws probably won’t have much effect because guns are too easy to acquire illegally, and, that's the problem. HOW can we keep guns out of the hands of the "bad" guys WITHOUT just taking them out of the hands of the general populace? If this was anything else BESIDE a firearm doing all this harm, EVERYONE would be demanding a stop to the production of the item causing the harm. It is about time to rethink the necessity of the second amendment.

Considering that almost all conflict throughout history that leads to death is a result of speech, free or otherwise. It's about time to rethink the necessity of the first amendment.......

Do ya now????:D

Disneyland.jpg

Would it become illegal to own this firearm and ammo clip?
The image is of US Representative Gabrielle Giffords, who was shot on January 8, 2011 in Arizona by Jared Loughner. The image was made before the shooting.
119023_original.jpg

I find it IRONIC that Giffords is shooting an AK-47, which is a product of the USSR.

She's also standing off-balance, and she does not have the butt end nestled in the "meaty" part of her boney shoulder. I bet if she actually did fire that AK-47, the recoil knocked her on her boney ass.

Notice the 30-round magazine, too.

I agree with you. I demand that we stop the production of ALL items that cause harm:

Automobiles, knives, razor blades, all types of glass, skateboards, motorcycles, compound bows, crossbows, recurve bows, all arrows, pellet guns, BB guns, dinner forks, baseball bats, etc., etc., etc.

of people who have fully automatic AK 47 assault rifles, who don't like Americans,

You do NOT need an assault weapon. You WANT an assault weapon. There is a difference.

No, you don't need assault rifles.

What I don't "need" is for some greasy little liberal jerk off to tell me what I need and don't need. I'll decide that according to the constitution.

Now get back to your hippie commune and shut the fuck up.

You do NOT need an assault weapon. You WANT an assault weapon. There is a difference.
A firearm is a firearm, and our constitution guarantees us the RIGHT to own them, so stay the hell in your own disarmed nation of dumbasses and keep your filthy unarmed liberal bull shit to yourself.

Maybe so, but why do you care? I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but I just don't understand why you're so committed to this issue when you're thousands of miles away from any potential danger posed by these weapons.

Maybe so, but why do you care? I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but I just don't understand why you're so committed to this issue when you're thousands of miles away from any potential danger posed by these weapons.

That's the difference between living in a former PRISON COLONY and living in a country that allows it's citizens to protect and defend themselves from "all enemies, foreign and domestic".

That's the difference between living in a former PRISON COLONY and living in a country that allows it's citizens to protect and defend themselves from "all enemies, foreign and domestic".

My main point is, it is better to have an assault rifle , or high capacity magazine and not need it, than to not have one
and need it.

Like I said, there are millions of terrorists who are already armed with fully automatic AK47
assault rifles, and they want to kill Americans, who are considering banning asault rifles and high capacity ammo magazines, this will just help the terrorists.No one is banning their AK 47 assault rifle, or their 30 round high capacity ammo magazine.

Forum List

Back