Yes, there is more to the Olympics than swimming and gymnastics

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Just watched some great Judo, and Boxing is coming on next. The hard part is not finding out the results of events that have already taken place by the time they air here. We get a direct feed to a few Japanese channels, so I can watch whatever in real time. It's just tough getting up at all hours to do so. I only do that when the Grand Sumo Tournament is on.

Weight lifting on now. *Amazing. A 37 year old taking the gold! The first medal in the event - ever - for the Dominican Republic.

Just watched some great Judo, and Boxing is coming on next. The hard part is not finding out the results of events that have already taken place by the time they air here. We get a direct feed to a few Japanese channels, so I can watch whatever in real time. It's just tough getting up at all hours to do so. I only do that when the Grand Sumo Tournament is on.
Yep. When are the pistol, rifle, skeet and trap shooting events?

Some great wrestling on the broadcast today. The heavyweight for Cuba in Greco was absolutely enormous.

Team USA swimming rules! nice bods

E7xIu8TWEAEbL9e

E7xI0YjXMAE5Nps

E7xI6ZSWEAQEGt9

Right now, some very good men's greco and women's freestyle wrestling on the broadcast.

Basketball!

Forum List

Back