YES the republicans say, a new America

mnbasketball

Mar 4, 2011
Grass Roots: Fallout on veterans fuels insider critique of state budget

The the head of the Wisc legislator puts out a memo, that any votes that Democrats make will not be recorded or will they count. t could only happen in a REPUBLICAN AMERICA.

But like they said it's just a start.

Did you know that since 1980 when Reagen breoke the Air traffic control union the top 1% has doubled its wealth. Now with the breaking of public unions I'm sure they will won't have a problem making that a doubl double in no time.

Got to admit they have a superior knowledge over most of the very same people who support them, on how to get them to bite off their NOSE in SPITE of their FACE.

Grass Roots: Fallout on veterans fuels insider critique of state budget

The the head of the Wisc legislator puts out a memo, that any votes that Democrats make will not be recorded or will they count. t could only happen in a REPUBLICAN AMERICA.But like they said it's just a start.

Did you know that since 1980 when Reagen breoke the Air traffic control union the top 1% has doubled its wealth. Now with the breaking of public unions I'm sure they will won't have a problem making that a doubl double in no time.

Got to admit they have a superior knowledge over most of the very same people who support them, on how to get them to bite off their NOSE in SPITE of their FACE.

Could you please cut and paste the portion of the article that supports your claim highlighted in red above?

How about we just restore the original Republic?

I've got a deal for you....

We'll give you the ORIGINAL Constitution and Bill of Rights (minus the 5th & 8th Amendments) PLUS the 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 25th, and 27th Amendments. We'll give you the 24th Amendment, changed to ALLOW for yearly aptitude testing of potential voters (but no poll taxes); and the 26th with the age changed to twenty-five.

How does that strike you?

Disenfranchised: WI Senate GOP Decide Democratic 14 Votes Don't Count

But I guess after thinking it over about how pissed off they have gotten the people of wisc Gov. Walkers has informed his puppets that they should stop this crap as the democrats have enough to piss them off.

I really don't understand why Wisc has a govt, it seems all they need is the governor to send his wants to the secretary of the senate to put it in print. That body doesn't govern anyway, it's just a red stamp and a waste of tax payers money.

Just do like the Mich govt thinks the govt should do, give the governor the right to deem an emergency in a town or city and then send in a private employee of his choosing and let him run the govt of each town and city as they choose.

We get rid of all the govt employees and we won't to waste money on members of state congress/senates. Get rid of overhead of the buildings. staffs, autos, travel, insurance, pensions. God's sake we sure don't need them, lets just privatize the country. Hell we wouldn't need governors either.

Forum List

Back