"yes, that's ideal", Herschel Walker likes Laura Ingraham's proposal to have Trump, Youngkin & DeSantis united on the same stage at a rally for Walker

After the week that Trump spent denigrating and warning off both?? Trump is kryptonite to Youngkin and DeSantis right now. It ain't gonna happen.

Walker is on his own. I don't think even Kemp would be seen on the same stage as him.

Team leadership

Brought to you by the guy the GOP will hand the ball to on fourth down (assuming lax alt wins which is assuming NV election is fraud free...)

Free thinking
Team leader
Uniter
All time great in his profession

Herschel

Trump has become mentally ill recently. OK, he didn't shower with his teenage daughter and turn her into a pill-popping zombie, but he's no longer fit for the MAGA agenda.

Go play golf fatfuck. We got it from here.

Trump has become mentally ill recently. OK, he didn't shower with his teenage daughter and turn her into a pill-popping zombie, but he's no longer fit for the MAGA agenda.

Go play golf fatfuck. We got it from here.
Trump is enjoying all those millions given to him by the GOP suckers.

not a bad idea. In any event I certainly hope DeSantis campaigns in GA. That will seal the deal.

Instead of Trump, I'd say Governor Kemp would command more votes.

So my GA All-Star rally team would be,
Hershel
Kemp,
Youngkin
Desantis

not Trump, who might cost Hershel votes.

If you don't include Trump he's going to undermine the event anyway.

How? By holding a competing rally w/o Hershel?
Trump may be getting a clue lately. His star is fading, so only his legacy remains to be written. I'm hoping that he would rather be hated by just the democrats.

Yesterday the news was dominated by his lame "sounds Chinese" comment. He has plenty of more stupid comments in him.

Forum List

Back