Yes, America Is A Racist Country, And Republicans Want To Keep It That Way

You were the slave owners and founders of the KKK Mrs. Jones....or should we call you Pot??
It’s classic conservative reactionaryism – the unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion.

For Republicans this fear manifests as white grievance politics and racist replacement theory – the baseless lie that America is being ‘taken away’ from white Americans; a lie used by Republicans to keep the base ignorant, frightened, and going to the polls.

It’s classic conservative reactionaryism – the unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion.

For Republicans this fear manifests as white grievance politics and racist replacement theory – the baseless lie that America is being ‘taken away’ from white Americans; a lie used by Republicans to keep the base ignorant, frightened, and going to the polls.
The replacement is going on right now you big bag of shit.

Even so, few Americans would say they are motivated to vote by the prospect of giving this nation’s wealthiest citizens yet another gargantuan tax cut. Probably not too many cast their ballots so that billionaires such as Jeffrey Bezos, for example, can do more back flips in zero gravity or acquire another media outlet. And even fewer likely cast their vote so Koch Industries or its sprawling network of subsidiaries and associated conglomerates can freely pump hazardous chemicals into our air, churn massive amounts of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, or dump toxic waste byproducts near where those voters live.

And yet the country remains about evenly divided politically. Millions of ordinary American voters continue to vote for a party whose entire existence is predicated on satisfying the economic interests and desires of the relatively tiny percentage of this nation’s uber-wealthy. These voters continue to do this even though they personally disapprove of those policies. A substantial portion of those people premise their vote on religious sensibilities, primarily their opposition to abortion. However, there simply aren’t enough of those people to form a national majority, and Republicans know this.

That is why the Republican Party has, for the past 60 years—and now, even more virulently thanks to Trump—turned to crude racism as its chief motivator to get out the Republican vote. Because its actual policy goals of more tax cuts and more deregulation don’t particularly inspire people, Republicans must rely on something that does.

LBJ called it in the 60's. And Republican voters still haven't figured it out yet.
Are black Republicans in the "RACIST THEME" also? I always thought that minorities couldnt be racists because they have no power to be racist? Are you telling US differently?

Blah, blah, blah Mrs. Jones. More racistbabble from the inventors of the concept.
We aren't your lemming stooges, and sane people are reading your drivel, laughig and voting for Trump.

Racism was codified in the Constitution (Three-Fifths Clause) and reaffirmed by the Supreme Court (Dred Scott, Plessy v. Ferguson) and although over the years liberals have successfully fought against racism in the courts and at the ballot box, the racist roots of America remain – nurtured by the fear and hate of Republicans.
Wrong. It wasn’t codified. That compromise was an attempt to limit representation in Congress of the slave states.

Those Court decisions were tragic. But you seem to overlook the corrections such as the 13th and 14th Amendments and Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas. I wonder why?

Meanwhile, you also give a free pass to the new plantation, The Democrap Party.

You have zero credibility.

No, I actually had a black tell me once blacks can't be racist.

What a dope, they're some of the biggest racists

The word "racist" to black bigots implies a presumption of superiority, which to them doesn't exist with them. Use the term bigot and they are dumbfounded as to how to respond....

The word "racist" to black bigots implies a presumption of superiority, which to them doesn't exist with them. Use the term bigot and they are dumbfounded as to how to respond....

I just think it's all silly.

Everyone is different somehow. We have an adopted Chinese daughter... I've seen racism and the hurt it can cause. No thanks

The FBI has been hyping white supremacy. It is not a problem, it is a talking point. Last mass shooter is Black.
I had my first briefing on subversive groups in the US back in 1979 or 1980. White supremacist groups were mentioned and profiled by law enforcement way back then and that assessment has not changed except for changes in location of the groups and their leadership.

I had my first briefing on subversive groups in the US back in 1979 or 1980. White supremacist groups were mentioned and profiled by law enforcement way back then and that assessment has not changed except for changes in location of the groups and their leadership.

WP groups only have any remaining gravitas because the left continues to prop them up as a boogeyman.

No actual Republicans support white supremacists. That is a lie.

Meanwhile plenty of Dems support BLM and Anti-fa.
You gotta be kidding. They have even been known to speak at rallies or conferences. Guess it depends on what the definition of "leaders" is.

Lib loons perpetuate the myth because they can’t handle the rigors of life. Since they fail, it has to be racism stacked against them.

So being a complete fraud of an academic, a plagiarizer, a bigot, a liar, and the worst example ever of an "istismist"

and you still wanted Harvard to keep Claudine Gay??

LOL!!!
We see Republicans’ fear, racism, bigotry, and hate as expressed in their anti-immigrant nativist policies and lies about ‘the border’; lies about an ‘open border,’ lies about immigrants being ‘a threat,’ and lies about President Biden when it’s Congress’ responsibility to enact immigration laws and reform, not the president’s.

Forum List

Back