Yeah, those Republicans and conservatives sure are racists, aren't they??

In the state of Wyoming, a very white and conservative state, Lynn Hutchings who ran for District 42's House seat won, and she won HUGE, beating Dumbocrap, Gary Datus by 72% to 18%. Lynn Hutchings is black, a 22 year military veteran, and volunteer fire fighter. Lynn made it very clear to voters, she is very conservative, and is very proud of it. There is no mistaking where she stands on an issue. She has in the past held Bill or Rights parties and Constiution parties, long before she ever thought of running for office, and will continue to host these kinds of parties. Another party begins as Wyoming gets a truly great and patriotic American in an elected position. Hopefully her next step will be U.S. House and higher!!!

Let's all stand up and give Lynn a big standing ovation for refusing to comprimise her morals and values !! And refusing to be enslaved by the Democrat plantation.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Great job Lynn, and may this be just the beginning of a long a great political career for you!!!

On the link, you will need to scroll down to District #42

Wyoming 2012 General Election Results

Wow!!! One republican Black got a seat! The Democrats outshine you bastards by a LONG shot regarding that matter. Take that "democrat plantation" crap and shove it up your ass cocksucker.
Thanks for the laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you've paid your reparations...right?

Have you?

own. After the primaries were completed, and he had lost several Southern primaries to former Georgia Governor Jimmy Carter, Wallace left the race in June 1976. He eventually endorsed Carter, who faced the Republican incumbent Gerald R. Ford, Jr., who narrowly defeated Reagan for the GOP nomination. Wallace later claimed that he had facilitated a fellow southerner's nomination; however, no position advocated by Wallace was included in the 1976 Democratic platform.

In the late 1970s, Wallace announced that he was a born-again Christian and apologized to black civil rights leaders for his past actions as a segregationist. He said that while he had once sought power and glory, he realized he needed to seek love and forgiveness. In 1979, Wallace said of his stand in the schoolhouse: "I was wrong. Those days are over, and they ought to be over."

In the 1982 Alabama gubernatorial Democratic primary, Wallace's main opponents were Lieutenant Governor George McMillan and Alabama House Speaker Joe McCorquodale. In the primary, McCorquodale was eliminated, and the vote went to a runoff, with Wallace holding a slight edge over McMillan. Wallace won the Democratic nomination by a margin of 51 to 49 percent. In the general election, his opponent was Montgomery Republican Mayor Emory Folmar. Polling experts at first thought the 1982 election was the best chance since Reconstruction for a Republican to be elected as governor of Alabama. However, it was Wallace, not Folmar, who made the victory speech on election night.

Wallace's final term as governor (1983-1987) saw a record number of black appointments to state positions. In his fourth term, Wallace became the first governor to appoint two black members in the same cabinet, a number that has been equaled but never surpassed.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Do you just so happen to have any proof of this alleged absorption of American Independent Party voters in the Republican Party? Why would I believe that when it was the Democratic Party of that time of which was racist and it was the party of which Mike Wallace joined? My bet is, the Democratic Party is the party of which absorbed the American Independent Party voters. The Republican Party wasn't the racist party.

No, one can't not just pay attention the the Kennedy assassination and the anti-war riots for the disarray in the Democratic party as they were the prime motivators. And, Johnson withdrew from the race which also may have played a role, leaving voters who were going to vote for Johnson without a candidate. But, none of this really has much to do with anything insofar as proving what I said above wrong.

Sorry to offend you again.

You already offended me enough when you voted for that slime in the White House, you can't offend me any further. And, besides, I really don't take what faceless folks say in a forum quite seriously enough to be offended anyway.

And oh...while I'm thinking about it, I would like to address something you said above of which I was responding to before but didn't address this portion of it.

You say:

And yes I know the block of 18, including Strom, were Democrats at the time but huh, Strom left the Republican Party.

Oh...wow, you cite ONE guy who was once clearly a racist Democrat, who joined the Republican party. Any others? Further, if there are still any 60s-era racist Democrats who are with the Republican party today? This still doesn't change the fact that they're still racist Democrats, only under a different name. They're just racist Democrat infiltrators who try and tarnish the good name of Republicans. But, really, how many 60s-era racist Democrats belong to the Republican party at the present time?[/QUOTE]

Wow. Did u just retype the wikipedia article or something?

My phone wouldn't even work right with that whole block of text so sorry if I lost some.

I will do some name hunting for you if it makes ya happy. Hey, how many of Romney's red states were Wallace states in 68?

Fucking dupe! It was the GOP that SUPPORTED the Civil Rights Act.

Those folks in the GOP who supported the Civil Rights Act, would be referred to as RINOS today. You "conservatives" were AGAINST the Civil Rights Act and Movement. See William F. Buckley.

More revisionist history bullschtick!

So you and your "conservative" republican cronies are in favor of the Equal Pay Act, forced busing, etc.?
Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's not a poll or survey. Your lack thereof demonstrated that you were talking out of your ass. :lol:

So a video taped example is less valid than a poll? Why is that?

LOL, really? Some dolt makes a blanket statement about what "people" feel about "Black conservatives" and when called on it, all he can provide is a video of a hearing and not a survey or a poll that backs up his claim and that's supposed to make his bogus claim valid? :)

That's not a poll or survey. Your lack thereof demonstrated that you were talking out of your ass. :lol:

So a video taped example is less valid than a poll? Why is that?

LOL, really? Some dolt makes a blanket statement about what "people" feel about "Black conservatives" and when called on it, all he can provide is a video of a hearing and not a survey or a poll that backs up his claim and that's supposed to make his bogus claim valid? :)

Very quickly, the answer is "yep".

If you have to lie to make your point, your point is not worth making.

But then, you've never had a problem with lying, have you?

Lying about what? The Republican Party is 90% white. Even as I speak, I'm watching conservative pundits talking about how they mishandled relationships with minorities. They are echoing my words. I suspect the "smart one" would eventually. It's not like GOP racism is a "secret". "Denial" isn't the same as "secret". You are in denial.

This is very close to "one of my best friends is black!" Just sayin...
And who forces people to have to confirm these friendships always, and then criticizes them immedaitely afterwards ? The democrats... Why ? It's because they are trying always to seperate the nation, so when there is friendships or unions forming amongst Americans of all colors, it threatens the democrats who have made a career out of seperating the people for a continued agenda of poverty and misery to be held up, and they use their class warfare, envy and jealousy campaigns to keep it all going as a weapon, in order to continue to line their pockets from it all. Just sayin..

Lying about what? The Republican Party is 90% white. Even as I speak, I'm watching conservative pundits talking about how they mishandled relationships with minorities. They are echoing my words. I suspect the "smart one" would eventually. It's not like GOP racism is a "secret". "Denial" isn't the same as "secret". You are in denial.

seems like you have a problem with white people yet you are calling them racists?

PS you could also state that minorities have mishandled relationships with white people

Last edited:

True liberal idiots like yourself can't be helped, you just follow your liberal master’s talking points. Conservatives know that it is people who work hard and succeed based on their hard work, we are racially blind unlike liberals who used race to further their agenda, they divide this country based on race, ethnic background, religion. They are un-American and are helping to destroy this country.

seems like you have a problem with white people yet you are calling them racists?

PS you could also state that minorities have mishandled relationships with white people
Reverse racism is now running rampant in this nation, and white people to my surprise are helping to empower reverse racism in order for it to achieve it's vengeful goals on the whites, and the reason the youth are in play big time now on this, is because they will just about buy into anything these days.

They are doing this now as the family unit has all but been destroyed by these new empowered reverse the racism haters, who have as an agenda and goal to destroy white families and white wealth in this nation, and in this the destruction of the family unit was the first faze of that agenda and goal, so now here we all sit looking across this big table (called America), and simply glaring at one another now. Problem is, is that these forces of evil are not that in which one can physically place ones hand upon in a gesture of peace and revival, but rather it is that of a spirit in which has been loosed into the mindsets of all those who will allow this spirit to abide within them now, and they will therefore do the works in which this spirit guides them to do now. Christians take heed big time in this nation, for their are evil works going on in and amongst you, and they are works that you seem to not be as aware of as you should be these days. Anyone having grave troubles with their children these days? This is the first signs of the breakdown/meltdown of the family unit, and therefore this is where the wolf is seperating the parents from their young, thus exposing the young to evilness and dangers unimaginable for them immediately or on down the road a ways, and it is all destroying the strength of the family unit in the process. Many have become subceptible to this now (hidden from mainstream), and the devil through this evil spirit he has cast upon the population is taking ground in America by leaps and bounds now, and especially these days and times in America. Pray for America people, because she needs it worse than ever now, so please pray for her...

Last edited:

Pointing to your own retardery as proof of your claim proves ONLY that you're a retard.

You lick yogurt off of hobos' feet. Everybody knows this. It's not a secret.

You are in denial.

Dood. That's nasty.

Like you're in denial that you molest children?

Forum List

Back