Yeah, Just a Bunch of Welfare Leeches

What does this have to do with welfare leeches and why is it in politics? :eusa_eh:

it has all to do with politics - it is a perfect proof of the amount of jobs created under the brilliant governance of the messiah we are blessed to endure for 8 years.

Aren't you happy?

What part of Mitch McConnell's announcement that the GOP's goal was to make him a one-term president did you miss?

What does this have to do with welfare leeches and why is it in politics? :eusa_eh:

it has all to do with politics - it is a perfect proof of the amount of jobs created under the brilliant governance of the messiah we are blessed to endure for 8 years.

Aren't you happy?

Clinton, GW, Obama...All Wall Street tools.
I never stated otherwise.

Aren't you happy?

What part of Mitch McConnell's announcement that the GOP's goal was to make him a one-term president did you miss?

and this is soooooo relevant being the minority leader.

oh, poor, poor messiah, there is ALWAYS somebody who is to blame for his ...success :lol:

so - you admit that he did not create millions jobs, there is no recovery and people are much worse than 5 years ago.

well, duh.
you get what you vote fo
r :lol:

oh, and btw, who is to blame that such high unemployment rate is in a leftard mecca - a.k.a. DC where there have not been a republican en vogue as a major for decades?

Last edited:

Aren't you happy?

except there were millions jobs created during clinton and GW years and unemployment was very low.

Thank god for Stephen Colbert, the comedian, to bring these things to light:

38 Applications Per Job Vacancy at D.C.'s Walmarts
Two new Walmarts are opening in the District of Columbia on Dec. 4, creating job openings for 600 new associates. Everyone knows Walmart isn't the best place to work, but NBC Washington reports that there have been over 23,000 applications for those 600 jobs.
D.C.'s Walmarts: 38 employees per job vacancy at the new urban stores.

So do the math: 23,000 x 2.65% = 600+/-

Colbert pointed out that it's easier to get into Harvard than it is to get a job at Walmart:

Harvard College admits 2,029
Letters and email notifications of admission were sent today to 2,029 students, 5.8 percent of the applicant pool of 35,023. Admitted students have until May 1 to accept their offers.
College admits 2,029 | Harvard Gazette

Takes a liberal comedian in this country to get it right. I highly suggest Fox News followers to catch up with Colbert and get real information.

Once, when I was unemployed, I floated 3000 resumes looking for a job, each one accompanied by a tailored cover letter.

And if you got unemployment or food stamps, Republicans would call you a leech.

Aren't you happy?

except there were millions jobs created during clinton and GW years and unemployment was very low.

Clinton's DOT COM Bubble was very different from GW's Bubble.
The DOT COM created the core jobs here in the US, not by borrowing money from another nation (China) and then using that money to fund Mortgages to people all over the Income Spectrum.
Part of the DOT COM Bubble was Clinton's excuse to usher in the Y2K saviors from India and declare Most Favored Nation Status to China, a carry over from GA Bush.

GW took over an economy that was NOT coming out of the doldrums even after he was re-elected.
GW didn't want a legacy of a recession so he looked the other way when credit was being offered to anybody with a pulse.
His administration bled jobs overseas and inundated our shores with illegals and over 3 million business visas.

You CANNOT build up a lasting economy based on building homes that have no industry to thrive off of.

Have you ever applied to Harvard? What's on the app?

A great deal about nativity. They seem very much concerned about selecting enough foreign students.

Here you go dumbass. I did it for you. And I'm embarrassed for you, too.

https://college.harvard.edu/admissions/admissions-statistics

Geographical breakdown

New England
17.3%

Middle Atlantic
22.7%

South
16.8%

Midwest
8.7%

Central
2.3%

Mountain
3.2%

Pacific
17.9%

International
11.1%

16.8% from the South? I would have thought it would be more like 0.8%

The DOT COM created the core jobs here in the US, not by borrowing money from another nation (China) and then using that money to fund Mortgages to people all over the Income Spectrum.
Part of the DOT COM Bubble was Clinton's excuse to usher in the Y2K saviors from India and declare Most Favored Nation Status to China, a carry over from GA Bush.

GW took over an economy that was NOT coming out of the doldrums even after he was re-elected.
GW didn't want a legacy of a recession so he looked the other way when credit was being offered to anybody with a pulse.
His administration bled jobs overseas and inundated our shores with illegals and over 3 million business visas.

You CANNOT build up a lasting economy based on building homes that have no industry to thrive off of.

Republicans insist it was because of Democrats during the last two years of the Bush Administration. The millions of jobs move to China, the deficit creating Bush tax cuts had nothing to do with the recession. Not the deregulation or the two wars which was also the Democrats fault. Seems Democrats are at fault for not stopping Republicans.

Of course it was very different - because it was addressed on the spot with the needed and helpful measures and therefore it was short-lived and almost is not remembered now.

Mortgage bubble, which is NOT GW bubble, but SOLELY a dimocrap bubble was created by abolishing the Glass-Steagall ( by Clinton), by insisting on lending money to unreliable customers and therefore creating a sub-prime possibility and staunch resistance by dimocrap-led Senate and later House to address the issue at least ONCE - upon GW request ( several times).

Well, and the infamous Barney Frank.

Aren't you happy?
It proves a couple of things but not what you think they are........... :eusa_whistle:

it proves exactly what I have posted above.
That the 5 years of misery under this failure leads to people fighting to get a Walmart job.

Hail obama :eusa_whistle:

Of course it was very different - because it was addressed on the spot with the needed and helpful measures and therefore it was short-lived and almost is not remembered now.

Mortgage bubble, which is NOT GW bubble, but SOLELY a dimocrap bubble was created by abolishing the Glass-Steagall ( by Clinton), by insisting on lending money to unreliable customers and therefore creating a sub-prime possibility and staunch resistance by dimocrap-led Senate and later House to address the issue at least ONCE - upon GW request ( several times).

There's not one piece of legislation anywhere in existence where the minimal standards for lending were lowered to the extent actually practiced.
And you're going to try and tell me that these CEOs, who haven't lost a dime from crashing the economy, were SO afraid of Barney Frank.
And I believe I already laid blame on Clinton but God forbid a knee-jerk Conservative would lay an ounce of blame on someone with an R next to his name.

Thank god for Stephen Colbert, the comedian[/, to bring these things to light:[

38 Applications Per Job Vacancy at D.C.'s Walmarts[/SIZE]
Two new Walmarts are opening in the District of Columbia on Dec. 4, creating job openings for 600 new associates. Everyone knows Walmart isn't the best place to work, but NBC Washington reports that there have been over 23,000 applications for those 600 jobs

Colbert pointed out that it's easier to get into Harvard than it is to get a job at Walmart:Harvard College admits 2,029[/SIZE]
Letters and email notifications of admission were sent today to2,029 students,5.8 percent
of the applicant pool of 35,023. Admitted students have until May 1 to accept their offers.

Takes a liberal comedian in this country to get it right. I highly suggest Fox News followers to catch up with Colbert and get real information.

BUT I have been hearing how great our savior and messiah is and how he had created millions and millions of new jobs and how the economy is recovering ( the fifth year in a raw and it's "recovery" is never-ending misery)?
And DC is a leftard Mecca with all the laws and regulations and protections and.... dimocraps ruling it for 50 years at least?

How come in such a blessed place under such brilliant governance those dumb people are fighting for the Walmart jobs?

NO!!! THIS CAN"T BE TRUE - not in front of the messiah's nose :lol:

Who's that?

Aren't you happy?
It proves a couple of things but not what you think they are........... :eusa_whistle:

it proves exactly what I have posted above.
That the 5 years of misery under this failure leads to people fighting to get a Walmart job.

Hail obama :eusa_whistle:

Sure thing there Sparky....... Gettin' dizzy yet?

Thank god for Stephen Colbert, the comedian, to bring these things to light:

38 Applications Per Job Vacancy at D.C.'s Walmarts
Two new Walmarts are opening in the District of Columbia on Dec. 4, creating job openings for 600 new associates. Everyone knows Walmart isn't the best place to work, but NBC Washington reports that there have been over 23,000 applications for those 600 jobs.

Colbert pointed out that it's easier to get into Harvard than it is to get a job at Walmart:

Harvard College admits 2,029
Letters and email notifications of admission were sent today to 2,029 students, 5.8 percent of the applicant pool of 35,023. Admitted students have until May 1 to accept their offers.

Yeah, that's the summer of recovery

Thank god for Stephen Colbert, the comedian[/, to bring these things to light:[

38 Applications Per Job Vacancy at D.C.'s Walmarts[/SIZE]
Two new Walmarts are opening in the District of Columbia on Dec. 4, creating job openings for 600 new associates. Everyone knows Walmart isn't the best place to work, but NBC Washington reports that there have been over 23,000 applications for those 600 jobs

Colbert pointed out that it's easier to get into Harvard than it is to get a job at Walmart:Harvard College admits 2,029[/SIZE]
Letters and email notifications of admission were sent today to2,029 students,5.8 percent
of the applicant pool of 35,023. Admitted students have until May 1 to accept their offers.

BUT I have been hearing how great our savior and messiah is and how he had created millions and millions of new jobs and how the economy is recovering ( the fifth year in a raw and it's "recovery" is never-ending misery)?
And DC is a leftard Mecca with all the laws and regulations and protections and.... dimocraps ruling it for 50 years at least?

How come in such a blessed place under such brilliant governance those dumb people are fighting for the Walmart jobs?

NO!!! THIS CAN"T BE TRUE - not in front of the messiah's nose :lol:

Who's that?

your idol whom you voted in twice

There's not one piece of legislation anywhere in existence where the minimal standards for lending were lowered to the extent actually practiced.
And you're going to try and tell me that these CEOs, who haven't lost a dime from crashing the economy, were SO afraid of Barney Frank.
And I believe I already laid blame on Clinton but God forbid a knee-jerk Conservative would lay an ounce of blame on someone with an R next to his name.

CEOs as the reason of America's misery - a new talking point of the leftard brainwashing machine :lol:

Forum List

Back