Yale dean loves diversity except for ‘white trash’

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Where is the media outrage over these ethinic slurs against whites? This white-hating racist should be fired.

https://nypost.com/2017/05/17/yale-dean-loves-diversity-except-for-white-trash/

may 17 2017 A dean at Yale University who championed cultural sensitivity has apologized for her “insensitive” Yelp reviews of restaurants, gyms and movie theaters, including hot takes on what “white trash” customers would find tasty and employees she blasted as “barely educated morons.”

June Chu, dean of Yale’s Pierson College, apologized for the offending reviews, which had been circulating among students for several months, after the Yale Daily News published screenshots on Saturday.

“To put it quite simply: If you are white trash, this is the perfect night out for you!” Chu wrote in one review of a Japanese restaurant. “This establishment is definitely not authentic by any stretch of any imagination and perfect for those low class folks who believe this is a real night out. Over salted and greasy food. Side note: employees are Chinese, not Japanese.”

• Banned
also from the article

Yale College Dean Jonathan Holloway said he and other administrators decided Chu should email students after they wrestled “with how to do the right thing,” he told the Yale Daily News.

“I’ve not asked for her resignation, and neither has [Pierson College Head Stephen Davis],” Holloway said. “She’s terribly sorry, and I think she’s doing exactly the right thing by saying, I’ve learned from this, I want to stand by all of you and I hope that you’ll stand by me as well.”

So it appears nothing will be done to her!!!!!

Where is the media outrage over these ethinic slurs against whites? This white-hating racist should be fired.

may 17 2017 A dean at Yale University who championed cultural sensitivity has apologized for her “insensitive” Yelp reviews of restaurants, gyms and movie theaters, including hot takes on what “white trash” customers would find tasty and employees she blasted as “barely educated morons.”

June Chu, dean of Yale’s Pierson College, apologized for the offending reviews, which had been circulating among students for several months, after the Yale Daily News published screenshots on Saturday.

“To put it quite simply: If you are white trash, this is the perfect night out for you!” Chu wrote in one review of a Japanese restaurant. “This establishment is definitely not authentic by any stretch of any imagination and perfect for those low class folks who believe this is a real night out. Over salted and greasy food. Side note: employees are Chinese, not Japanese.”
A lot of folks with degrees seem to have the big head issue...With folks that don't....Yet they have all that college and can't change a flat tire on a car..Now who is moronic?

• Banned
A lot of folks with degrees seem to have the big head issue...With folks that don't....Yet they have all that college and can't change a flat tire on a car..Now who is moronic?

Article says she has a PHD in social psychology so it's all BS and she prolly can't even read.

Article says she has a PHD in social psychology so it's all BS and she prolly can't even read.
social psychology and she utters nonsense of the type you shouldn't hear from a professional in that field..Yet, when I was a waiter at a big new expensive Mexican themed joint in OKC, a guy that was the local performer on TV as a clown, and he insulted me also in the same manner...And I was in his fan club...

What about Black trash, or Chicano trash... Are they "Cool" to him?

There is no black trash or chicano trash When such people are poor they are called victims of the giant white conspiracy .

When will my people get victim status.. For the dumb Polak joke.. I've heard numerous times?

I guess it's "Cool" because Polish are evil because they're White Catholics.

wait until they have to deal with this ferality:

Marxist Black Student Group Rewarded for Taking Over Building at UC Santa Cruz

wait until they have to deal with this ferality:

Marxist Black Student Group Rewarded for Taking Over Building at UC Santa Cruz
I think that after WWII they started sending all the radicals to California for the state insisting on internment camps for people from Japan in WWII..

Jeesh. Nothing else to say.

Except that the inbred, knuckle dragging, trailer trash OP makes it sound like, you know, a THING.

Take heart cupcakes. You couldn't get in anyway. No shirt, no shoes, no service.

(Is there nothing you poor professional victims won't whine about?)

:itsok:

Forum List

Back