Yacht Skipper Flew To U.S. To Sail Greta Thunberg Back To Europe

One person flying across the Atlantic in an aircraft filled with hundred of other fliers produces as much CO2 as a combustion engine-powered vessel traveling the same distance?

The hypocrisy is there, but nowhere near the scale indicated. The reasoning and math to support that there is some equivalence sucks!

One person flying across the Atlantic in an aircraft filled with hundred of other fliers produces as much CO2 as a combustion engine-powered vessel traveling the same distance?

The hypocrisy is there, but nowhere near the scale indicated. The reasoning and math to support that there is some equivalence sucks!
200 lb person + 30 lb luggage. Takes energy to move that 3,000 miles in 6 hours.

200 lb person + 30 lb luggage. Takes energy to move that 3,000 miles in 6 hours.

She weighs 200 pounds? You obviously didn't read your links!

Using some rough figures from numerous websites, I calculated that flying from Paris to NY would produce approximately 750 pounds of CO2 per person. A motor vessel would probably produced that same amount after using about 36 gallons of fuel. How long would that take?

Damn, I love having a math degree!

Using some rough figures from numerous websites, I calculated that flying from Paris to NY would produce approximately 750 pounds of CO2 per person. A motor vessel would probably produced that same amount after using about 36 gallons of fuel. How long would that take?

1,620 lbs carbon and it’s a sailboat.

I r rich frum bein an enganeer.

Carbon Footprint Calculator

I know it's a fucking sailboat, you retard. Also, there is no way to verify the values used in your Gullible Warming web page.

You still haven't figure out the yacht captain is a very athletic, blond female?

I didn't know driving a subway could be so lucrative. All you did was plug in some figures and it magically gave you an answer, but you have n idea how it was calculated. You just pushed the "I believe" button and went with it.

I know it's a fucking sailboat, you retard. Also, there is no way to verify the values used in your Gullible Warming web page.

You still haven't figure out the yacht captain is a very athletic, blond female?

I didn't know driving a subway could be so lucrative. All you did was plug in some figures and it magically gave you an answer, but you have n idea how it was calculated. You just pushed the "I believe" button and went with it.
A blonde? (Note the use of the e because I’m cultured unlike you, heathen). Why didn’t I notice that? You’re right! Your calculations you did in your head must be right!

I didn't know driving a subway could be so lucrative. All you did was plug in some figures and it magically gave you an answer, but you have no idea how it was calculated. You just pushed the "I believe" button and went with it.
A blonde? (Note the use of the e because I’m cultured unlike you, heathen). Why didn’t I notice that? You’re right! Your calculations you did in your head must be right!

My God you are stupid! Please forgive my typo. You are correct. For a female it should be with an "e".

The calculations I did in my head? I did them on paper, unlike the toilet paper you used to clean your crack after pulling that website's figures out of your ass.

Prove my figures wrong!

Otherwise shut your fucking pie hole! I am tired of idiots!

My question would be did they actually fly commercial or not...

I didn't know driving a subway could be so lucrative. All you did was plug in some figures and it magically gave you an answer, but you have no idea how it was calculated. You just pushed the "I believe" button and went with it.

My God you are stupid! Please forgive my typo. You are correct. For a female it should be with an "e".

The calculations I did in my head? I did them on paper, unlike the toilet paper you used to clean your crack after pulling that website's figures out of your ass.

Prove my figures wrong!

You teachers are so easily triggered. You’re more fun to torment than my 9th grade Spanish teacher.

One person flying across the Atlantic in an aircraft filled with hundred of other fliers produces as much CO2 as was saved by one person sailing, instead of flying.

One person flying across the Atlantic in an aircraft filled with hundred of other fliers produces as much CO2 as was saved by one person sailing, instead of flying.

That is the dumbest thing I have heard today, and there are have some whoppers. That;s like saying I'l reduce by carbon imprint by killing myself so I no longer exhale.

That yacht produces no CO2 at all? Are you sure? No maneuvering engines? No cooking facilities with propane? No generators? Nothing?

Prove my figures wrong!

You teachers are so easily triggered. You’re more fun to torment than my 9th grade Spanish teacher.

Teachers are usually triggered by students who are intentionally morons.

The fact is that you cannot prove me wrong because it is beyond your ability.

BTW, I retired from teaching in 2018. I work for the US Army now.

Prove my figures wrong!

Obviously you can’t be on the school board to rectify all things you say teachers are forced to do because that would involve caring for kids education.

And I work for no man because I happily retired in my 50’s. My edjumikation lerned me good.

Prove my figures wrong!

Obviously you can’t be on the school board to rectify all things you say teachers are forced to do because that would involve caring for kids education.

And I work for no man because I happily retired in my 50’s. My edjumikation lerned me good.

No, I cannot be on the school board because I am the night shift supervisor from 3:30 PM to midnight, thank you for your concern.

I am retired twice now, but public school teachers get such lousy benefits, I cannot retire permanently because I have no medical coverage and was just diagnosed with a life threatening condition.

Prove my figures wrong!

No, I cannot be on the school board because I am the night shift supervisor from 3:30 PM to midnight, thank you for your concern.

I am retired twice now, but public school teachers get such lousy benefits, I cannot retire permanently because I have no medical coverage and was just diagnosed with a life threatening condition.
Good you’ve got a job, I hope it’s a good team you’re working with.

Prove my figures wrong!

Good you’ve got a job, I hope it’s a good team you’re working with.

We are a great team. Since I took over, we broke every single record for our center with over a twenty year history.

Forum List

Back