Xenema

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Are you a looney liberal? Do you go to the Social Security office say something and are immediately administered meds? Do you cry easy when called names because you make unsubstantiated claims? Do you believe that the White House is full of felons? Why if banned 3 times do you humble yourself and come back here? Are you looking to join the correct side in supporting traditional(conservative) American values? Or are you still the hate spewing, lie repeating, terrorist appeasing, filthy un-American leftist you were 5 months ago?

Originally posted by OCA
Are you a looney liberal? Do you go to the Social Security office say something and are immediately administered meds? Do you cry easy when called names because you make unsubstantiated claims? Do you believe that the White House is full of felons? Why if banned 3 times do you humble yourself and come back here? Are you looking to join the correct side in supporting traditional(conservative) American values? Or are you still the hate spewing, lie repeating, terrorist appeasing, filthy un-American leftist you were 5 months ago?

There is no "correct side" when refering to political parties.
There is your opinion and your ability to sell it to me.

Put that in your pipe, smoke it, and pass it to a friend.:p:

As for the rest, I'm not familiar enough with Xenema to comment.
And I haven't won any popularity contests around here myself... :eek:

:huh:

Originally posted by nycflasher
There is no "correct side" when refering to political parties.
There is your opinion and your ability to sell it to me.

Put that in your pipe, smoke it, and pass it to a friend.:p:

As for the rest, I'm not familiar enough with Xenema to comment.
And I haven't won any popularity contests around here myself... :eek:

:huh:

Yeah Flasher i'd sit this one out, we're chasing off a troll here.

Wait a minute, part of his/her name is "enema" so
I'm already suspicious of where he gets his info.

Speaking of which, I love NewGuy's signature.
Especially because it is an appropriate response to many of his posts. Not that say, God, is a bad source. But we know what God tells some people to do. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jsAmerican
Off subject. how do I edit my profile.

Go up to the top and click user cp, then just follow along. I think there are a couple options there.

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah Flasher i'd sit this one out, we're chasing off a troll here.

Roger Murdock: We have clearance Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over.
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
Tower voice: Roger.
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: Roger, over.
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Captain Oveur: Huh?

:trolls:

Originally posted by OCA
Are you a looney liberal?
Nope, certianly not your definition.
Do you go to the Social Security office say something and are immediately administered meds?
Are you so insecure that you make silly statements like this?

Do you cry easy when called names because you make unsubstantiated claims?
You're silly insults are most revealing into your fear driven intellect.

Do you believe that the White House is full of felons?
I know of atleast one felon, don't know who. But his crime is punishable by death. Maybe George knew about it. "Witnesses told a federal grand jury President George W. Bush knew about, and took no action to stop, the release of a covert CIA operative's name to a journalist in an attempt to discredit her husband, a critic of administration policy in Iraq."

Why if banned 3 times do you humble yourself and come back here?
I wan't to understand republicans, what they are missing that leads them to such lows. You guys have nice board format too, not alot of unanswered posts, etc. Very nice.

Are you looking to join the correct side in supporting traditional(conservative) American values?
no...I support traditional american values.

Or are you still the hate spewing, lie repeating, terrorist appeasing, filthy un-American leftist you were 5 months ago?
Ive never been any of those. You are very confused person, you don't realize that your leader is terrorist appeasing. Why do you think Osama wanted us to know it was him? He wanted us react the way we did. Now his organization has grown significantly, Welcome to the new american century.

There is no excuse for the revelation of a CIA agent's identity. Heads must role. Resignations and dismissals. When hell freezes over, ehh?.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country; corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in High Places will follow, and the Money Power of the Country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the People, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed."

Where is this quote from?

Lincoln...my focus is on 'by working upon the prejudices of the people'. I believe he is refering to the wedge issues of our day, like abortion, religon, racial issues.

We had many warnings like this from our past. America was never that good at understanding history I suppose, but then again, this was the objective of some.

It seems that all politics is about grabing hold of the debate. Inserting this issuse as opposed to that issue. Grabbing hold of the conversation. The prejudices of the people are all-encompassing. How do you mean? Propaganda.

Is playing on wedge issues wrong or dirty politics? Is it the intellecutal playing upon the nievety of the commoner? I'm not being facisious.

Pardon my spelling. Are the monied elite using wedge issues to gain control of the central government in order to impliment their deregulatory scheme? It is plausible. (Bush I, II)

Ya, I would say that it is dirty politics, the persons who keep bringing up non-issues are distracting us from reality, the founding ideals.

I don't think its the intellectuals that are playing on the commoners, Its the rich, they are far from intellectual. Just look at hannity, he is common car salesman, able to sell his product. These guys get HUGE funding from big business, propping them up, serving their needs.
I believe we are at a fork in the road this november, we are choosing corporatism, or steady progress with mediocre leader.

This unholy push to invade our politics is a natural occurance, we have VERY big businesses, and they push big for more money, its the law to make profit now, so they do what they do, back before reagan it was law to bring something to the commons that helped america prosper. I guess the problem is the disinformation that we get, we don't realize people like tom delay are unamerican antidemocratic anticompetitive. Predatorial companys like walmart, love it.

So put the means of production into the hands of the workers? Is that your point?

Hello Mr. Marx.

Pardon my spelling. Are the monied elite using wedge issues to gain control of the central government in order to impliment their deregulatory scheme? It is plausible. (Bush I, II)

Am i understanding you correctly? Are you asking if Bush&Co are using wedge issues to gain centralized power to impliment schemes to decentralize power?

Kerry is as fake as they come. There is no conviction.

Welcome! I agree with that. So who are you leaning towards for the election?

Am i understanding you correctly? Are you asking if Bush&Co are using wedge issues to gain centralized power to impliment schemes to decentralize power?

I might be wrong, but I think Xenema elicited this response from the new fella.

Forum List

Back