Wyatt Earp on gunfighting.

I randomly ran across this today, and what he says makes good sense to me. :dunno:

If you like that book an want to read more about actual gun fights and surviving them.....Massad Ayoob recommended this book....

It is about the New York Stake Out squad.....police recruited for their gun handling skills.....

The author was a firearm instructor who was recruited into the squad by a friend on the force. He told the author.....how bad can it be, after all, how many times have you ever even drawn your gun.....

In his first week on the job, on his first stake out....he shot 2 guys, killing one of them...and that was just the beginning...

Amazon product

If you like that book an want to read more about actual gun fights and surviving them.....Massad Ayoob recommended this book....

It is about the New York Stake Out squad.....police recruited for their gun handling skills.....

The author was a firearm instructor who was recruited into the squad by a friend on the force. He told the author.....how bad can it be, after all, how many times have you ever even drawn your gun.....

In his first week on the job, on his first stake out....he shot 2 guys, killing one of them...and that was just the beginning...

Amazon product

Meh, not my thing. I am prepared to act a certain way with certain muscle memory should I have any problems around my home.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back