WWII Reenactment Pictures

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
The wife had me looking for some things she wanted, in the process I found a box that had some flash drives I've been looking for.

034.JPG

033.JPG

030.JPG

Nice pics., where did this reenactment take place?
The winter one was the annual Battle of the Bulge up at Fort Indiantown Gap, PA (Army base), it's the big one done once the year.
The second summer one was just a living history in Lancaster PA.

Why is everyone so fat?

Sauerbraten?
Americans........

Most are wearing up to 4 layers of heavy clothing, the winter coats are thick so a lot who look "fat" are just heavily padded with lots of clothing. Some do have extra built in "insulation".........

Last edited:
The winter one was the annual Battle of the Bulge up at Fort Indiantown Gap, PA (Army base), it's the big one done once the year.

Cool, I've been to a couple in Rockford, IL., they didn't have near the number of vehicles and armor but they were there and it was impressive.

Cool, I've been to a couple in Rockford, IL., they didn't have near the number of vehicles and armor but they were there and it was impressive.
I'd love to find the CDs, DVDs I have with boatloads more pictures, I have some pictures of the Tiger tank one unit owns, It's not a real Tiger, it was built on an old Soviet chassis and used during Saving Private Ryan. I also have tons of pictures from years of attending the Reading, PA WW II Air Show and Living History.

I'd love to find the CDs, DVDs I have with boatloads more pictures, I have some pictures of the Tiger tank one unit owns, It's not a real Tiger, it was built on an old Soviet chassis and used during Saving Private Ryan. I also have tons of pictures from years of attending the Reading, PA WW II Air Show and Living History.

Yes, there is only one operable Tiger tank in the world, and it is in Bovington.

If you saw the 2014 movie Fury you saw this tank in action, as there were scenes of it being driven.

Yes, there is only one operable Tiger tank in the world, and it is in Bovington.

If you saw the 2014 movie Fury you saw this tank in action, as there were scenes of it being driven.

To be fair, they get REALLY terrible mileage in the city...

To be fair, they get REALLY terrible mileage in the city...

Heinz Guderian mentioned the same thing in Russia….

Forum List

Back