WWE "legend" & Sassy Shawn Michaels tag partner Mendacious Marty Jannetty's Apparent Murder Confession Sparks Police Investigation

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Marty Jannetty continually confesses to worse and worse stuff on Facebook instead of just... not posting.

Eetu0CNUwAIEyvW

You realize that everything about wrestling is fake, don't you?

the injuries and the bumps aren't fake. you're vain
All the kicks and tosses... are all choreographed. And when they get punched in the face it's fake otherwise the guy would be KO. So yes, most injuries are faked. I once saw Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage and a bunch of others all eating breakfast together in the airport the morning after a rumble, laughing and joking with each other. It's all fake, brah. Wake up.

• Banned
All the kicks and tosses... are all choreographed. And when they get punched in the face it's fake otherwise the guy would be KO. So yes, most injuries are faked. I once saw Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage and a bunch of others all eating breakfast together in the airport, laughing and joking with each other. It's all fake, brah. Wake up.
Melania's boobs are what's fake, FAKE NEWS!

All the kicks and tosses... are all choreographed. And when they get punched in the face it's fake otherwise the guy would be KO. So yes, most injuries are faked. I once saw Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage and a bunch of others all eating breakfast together in the airport the morning after a rumble, laughing and joking with each other. It's all fake, brah. Wake up.
it is but their bodies still take a lot of abuse...

Forum List

Back