WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Tomorrow is Armistice day, 100 years. I googled the weather near Paris. It's 54 degrees and rainy. The drive to the venue/event is 50 miles.

Trump calls off US military cemetery visit due to bad weather

14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

US-President-Donald-Trump-is-accompanied-by-French-President-Emmanuel-Macron-and-Macrons-wife-Brigitte-800x430.jpg

US President Donald Trump is accompanied by French President Emmanuel Macron and Macron's wife Brigitte as he leaves the Elysee Palace in Paris on November 10, 2018 following bilateral talks AFP / Ludovic MARIN

US President Donald Trump on Saturday called off a trip to a World War I US military cemetery in France because of bad weather, the White House said.

After talks with French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, Trump cancelled his visit to Belleau Wood battlefield and cemetery 80 kilometres (50 miles) northeast of Paris because of “scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather,” his administration said.

He and his wife Melania were to have flown to the site of a 1918 battle led by US Marines against German forces.

A US delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford will visit the cemetery instead, the White House added.

Trump was due to join other world leaders for dinner at the Musee d’Orsay art museum Saturday evening, before visiting another American cemetery that holds war dead, at Suresnes, in the Paris suburbs, Sunday morning.

Some 70 leaders will gather at 11 am Sunday (1000 GMT) at the tomb of the Unknown Soldier at the Arc de Triomphe, in Paris, to mark the 100th annniversary of the end of World War I...

Trump calls off US military cemetery visit due to bad weather

Nobody wants that fat fuck there
After the finding out they are developing their army of girlie men to protect them from Trump, canceling was the right thing to do, no matter what reason he gave. To hell with them. We saved them once, I say let them roast.

Trump calls off visit to military cemetery because of scheduling and logistics difficulties.

Why you gotta lie? Oh you're a democrat. That explains it all.

After the finding out they are developing their army of girlie men to protect them from Trump, canceling was the right thing to do, no matter what reason he gave. To hell with them. We saved them once, I say let them roast.
Too funny. Trump tells the world to fuck off, then gets mad when they do. If I lived elsewhere, dropping the U.S. would be one of my main priorities.

Too funny. Trump tells the world to fuck off, then gets mad when they do. If I lived elsewhere, dropping the U.S. would be one of my main priorities.
Go there. Suffer much.

Trump calls off visit to military cemetery because of scheduling and logistics difficulties.

It would have pissed too many people off to have that disrespectful old bastard defile hallowed ground. Too dangerous for him.

He doesn't look like he feels very well. Maybe it's not the rain. All that flying might not be sitting so well with him today.

It would have pissed too many people off to have that disrespectful old bastard defile hallowed ground. Too dangerous for him.

s0n.....s0n, the anger and misery! Wtf? Time to join the Glee Club of your local Young Liberal group! Being in a state of perpetual misery is ghey and not necessary. Youll feel more like you matter in the landscape....'cause Trump isnt going anywhere for awhile!:flirtysmile4:

Look assfuck, Trump was crying how Europe wasn't spending enough on their military.

'Now that fat ass dumbfuck is crying about it,.

Trump is unhinged.

Trump is worried he will have a bad hair day. He could care less about dead soldiers who fought against his ancestors.

Trump is worried he will have a bad hair day. He could care less about dead soldiers who fought against his ancestors.
Let him rest. He's been overdoing what with all the campaign rallies and then an international flight to Europe. I'm serious. He's not very hardy, considering his schedule when he's back at the WH, not even leaving the residence 'til lunchtime and knocking off by 6. He shouldn't even be over there. Maybe that's part of the reason he's making stupid remarks about Macron.

s0n.....s0n, the anger and misery! Wtf? Time to join the Glee Club of your local Young Liberal group! Being in a state of perpetual misery is ghey and not necessary. Youll feel more like you matter in the landscape....'cause Trump isnt going anywhere for awhile!:flirtysmile4:
^ creepy weirdo

You mean the US Secret Service can't get Trump 50 miles outside the city safely? The other 69 leaders apparently won't have scheduling and logisitics difficulties.

Your boy doesn't give a shit about the ceremony and I'm betting does NOT want to face many in that group of the other 69 WHO WILL BE THERE!

I think I may see OTHER reasons than logistics and weathers. 2 stand stand out...

Many of the invitees, including Putin, Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Germany's Angela Merkel

Hopping for Americas failure just because you don’t like Trump, that makes you look like a stupid liberal doesn’t it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back