WTF?!?

I amso IR

"Well Yea, Duh"!
Jul 11, 2015
This night, 10/23/16, I was awakened with the feeling my mind had been violated. I live in Colorado Springs, Co. Home to electronic capability USA. The intrusion into my mind was was sickening in the sense that I wanted to vomit, coughed, and was completely uncomfortable. What I am about to suggest seems unworldly and with out merit. Is some one or somebody trying to control our minds. Has someone or some thing, government, found a path of ingress into our minds? One fact that remains in my thoughts, is the impression of MSNBC. That was a fact that overrides all others. MSNBC was a dominating factor. Has anyone else felt this effect and if so, how did you deal with it? In this day and age, nothing seems impossible. And if government or private enterprise, has found an entrance to our most private thoughts, is nothing sacred anymore? I am serious in this inquirey. I feel as though I have been violated. Please, should you, or anyone else feel as though you have been intruded upon, electronicly, please respond. Maybe I am simply nuts, end of story, but if not, WTF is going on? I will say this, if someone, some where, is messing with my mind on a bandwidth unavailable to the public, be very careful, because you have no idea what you may have aroused! This whole thing may sound absurd, but I am not accustomed to waking up at 0147 in the morning feeling abused..

Last edited:
  • Banned
yiostheory, do you stay up nights hoping to have a chance to be a troll? Please answer as I am not amused.

This night, 10/23/16, I was awakened with the feeling my mind had been violated. I live in Colorado Springs, Co. Home to electronic capability USA. The intrusion into my mind was was sickening in the sense that I wanted to vomit, coughed, and was completely uncomfortable. What I am about to suggest seems unworldly and with out merit. Is some one or somebody trying to control our minds. Has someone or some thing, government, found a path of ingress into our minds? One fact that remains in my thoughts, is the impression of MSNBC. That was a fact that overrides all others. MSNBC was a dominating factor. Has anyone else felt this effect and if so, how did you deal with it? In this day and age, nothing seems impossible. And if government or private enterprise, has found an entrance to our most private thoughts, is nothing sacred anymore? I am serious in this inquirey. I feel as though I have been violated. Please, should you, or anyone else feel as though you have been intruded upon, electronicly, please respond. Maybe I am simply nuts, end of story, but if not, WTF is going on? I will say this, if someone, some where, is messing with my mind on a bandwidth unavailable to the public, be very careful, because you have no idea what you may have aroused! This whole thing may sound absurd, but I am not accustomed to waking up at 0147 in the morning feeling abused..
You just had a bad dream. Sometimes it's hard to shake a nightmare, but you should be feeling better by now. Reality will slowly percolate up into the dark shadows and beat them back.
Besides, if what you fear were true, 40 some percent of the public would not be claiming to vote for Trump.

You felt what you felt. I don't doubt that you think you had the experience you describe. I'm quite confident that the "brain invasion" you describe as having happened, in fact did not happen.

• Banned
You felt what you felt. I don't doubt that you think you had the experience you describe. I'm quite confident that the "brain invasion" you describe as having happened, in fact did not happen.

320, having spoken with you before. I have found you thoughtful and reasonable. However, should science and research have progressed to the ability of having that ability, Lord help us all. For a person to be rattled enough to go public with such an outlandish claim is right up there with alien abduction. I can and have only stated what I felt and trust in my saying it was certainly different. As for Matthew,s canned response, not very scientific on his part. Perhaps he is simply getting moody from all of the work he is doing reporting on early voting. In any event, my "bad dream" was certainly real to me and simply adds to the WTF collection with solid sinister implications. I say that because if what I experienced was a bad dream it still does not bode well for the future all of you young folks are going to live. The "young folks" wording is a compliment by the way. And please do not forget that there is some needled headed genius out there somewhere, working on that project. Scares the dog poop out of me and that is fact. If the female/male feel anything as I did after being raped, I have a whole new understanding of "good times" on the sheets. This was real in every respect, to the point of gagging. Anyone one else care to step into the arena with comments which may make sense and relate to the conversation? And as OP I say, stick to the rules of the CDZ, not the Flame Zone. Thank you all for participating to this point. Cheers, I amso IR (or maybe not).

That's what too much legal dope will do to you.
Screw you and the horse you rode in on. This is fact not fiction.

Fact? What facts would those be? That you woke up feeling weird and ill? That MSNBC has created some sort of mind control ray?

Lighten up. When you come out with this sort of story, you can't possibly expect everyone to believe you.

That's what too much legal dope will do to you.
Screw you and the horse you rode in on. This is fact not fiction.

Fact? What facts would those be? That you woke up feeling weird and ill? That MSNBC has created some sort of mind control ray?

Lighten up. When you come out with this sort of story, you can't possibly expect everyone to believe you.

Two facts come to mind Winter, the first being my experience which did happen and your observation that I cannot expect "everyone" to believe me. I am also certain that some days you make money and others you lose money. So unless you have something to add to this conversation, have a nice day. I know what I felt, when I felt it and the out come of that feeling. That is what I am dealing with. My supposition that someone, some where has been able to invade the mind is not out of bounds. I doubt seriously that I was singled out and am some sort of test subject. Rather I want to think this was random within the limits of the event. So, again, have a nice day!

P.S. I may be a cautious person somewhat suspicious of scientific advancements in this day and age of anything goes. But I will never accept being, "nuttier than a fruit cake" with regard to the subject.

Forum List

Back