Wtf

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by sitarro, May 27, 2012.

1. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    Would this be considered a hate crime? I don't think that the incredibly stupid race baiters Jesse and Al will jump on this one but it is obviously an unarmed black man that was shot dead........what do you think MarcAtl? How is this the white man's fault?

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

BY DANIELA GUZMAN AND JULIE K. BROWN
    JBROWN@MIAMIHERALD.COM
    It was a scene as creepy as a Hannibal Lecter movie.

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said.

The horror began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building.

According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another man’s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away.Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and, seeing what was happening, also ordered the naked man to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Read more here: Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

2. Steelhoss

Steelhoss Know-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Its the crack rock babe! Wink

3. RoadVirus

RoadVirus <insert pithy title here>

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +583
    Eating a victim? Zombie apocalypse is here!!!!

4. starcraftzzz

starcraftzzz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    Its been here for a while. Conserviates are brain dead meaning they are pretty much zombies

5. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    Beat 'em and eat 'em... It's the new rage.

6. OpenJumper1

OpenJumper1 Freedom First!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    First of all what the hell was he strung out on? To eat another human is just not human.

It seems easier to blame it all on somebody else than take responsibility and say "oops my bad" and learn from it.(i guess):eusa_think:

7. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    Drug LSD may be behind Miami face-eating attack, police say | Reuters

What are bath salts? - AllTreatment.com

“If you take the very worst of...LSD and Ecstasy with their hallucinogenic-delusional type properties, [the worst of] PCP with extreme agitation...and combativeness, as well as the [worst] stimulant properties of cocaine and meth...this is what you get. It’s ugly.”

8. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    That poor homeless guy... 68 yrs old, homeless, and now this. Wow

9. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    I was talking to a couple of guys at work about it yesterday, they hadn't heard about it, amazingly........ one of the guys said "you white boys go crazy when you do drugs". I informed him that it was two black guys and his rhetoric immediately turned to the standard conspiracy theory of white people wanting to kill blacks. He said that "crack wasn't killing black people quick enough so now they've come out with something worse and just in time for the big Hip Hop gathering in Miami".......... I get such a kick out of the incredible amount of racism that comes out of the mouths of what I thought was an intelligent "man of color". I just laughed, shook my head and walked away. :eusa_shifty:

10. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    Conserviates? Brain dead? I'm actually saddened that our education system has failed you so badly.