WTF?? This is outrageous.

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
PROMISES, PROMISES: 'Widows' tax' lingers - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON – Tens of thousands of the nation's war widows find it perplexing and downright disrespectful to their late military husbands: In order to fully collect on insurance their husbands bought for them when alive, they must marry another man.
And to qualify, the widows must remarry when they are 57 or older. Those who remarry earlier miss out, as do widows who never remarry.

Another reason why Obama is so right when he says the tax law needs a major overhaul.

We need to collect more from the non working people, those who do not work for a wage but let their money work for them.

Those who actually do 40 hours of work for their money deserve a lower tax rate than those who just let their money work for them.

We need to collect more from the non working people, those who do not work for a wage but let their money work for them.

Those who actually do 40 hours of work for their money deserve a lower tax rate than those who just let their money work for them.

Have you always been a Marxist?

• Banned
That is AWFUL. The soldier dies while in battle and his mate has to replace him or else??? Or am I reading that wrong?

That is AWFUL. The soldier dies while in battle and his mate has to replace him or else??? Or am I reading that wrong?
Of course you are. Are you an Obama voter by any chance? That would explain your lack of attention to detail and inability to read.

• Banned
Actually, I was a Hillary supporter. At first. But the choice between Palin/McCain and who we got that isn't quite fulfilling his promises...well...what choice did I have? None of the above? If only.

• Banned
Since you think I'm reading it wrong, 'splain. In layman's terms. Maybe with your wit and wisdom, I will "get it", ya think?

Forum List

Back