WTC building 7

+

why are debwunkers always in contradiction with NIST in your videos ? do they not believe the NIST report ?

Joel S. Hirschhorn, BS Metallurgical Engineering, MS Metallurgical Engineering, PhD Materials Engineering Professor of Metallurgical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison 1965 - 1978. Senior Staff Member, Congressional Office of Technology Assessment 1978 - 1990. Testified more than 50 times before Congress on technology, science, and environmental issues. Former Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources, National Governors Association. Dr. Hirschhorn has been a consultant to industrial and chemical companies, DOE laboratories, state governments, and public interest
  • Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned. They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.
  • Patriots Question 9 11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9 11 Commission Report

ok they found discrepancies-------I know all about Monday morning quarterbacking. In the practice of medicine there exist something called
MORTALITY AND MORBIDITY conferences during which time every aspect of
the care of ----usually the patients who died---is EXAMINED IN DETAIL------
and in all cases----------something is so OBVIOUSLY wrong as an afterthought...
I am not impressed. By the same kind of reasoning-----it was PROVEN that
JFK was murdered by LBJ

+

why are debwunkers always in contradiction with NIST in your videos ? do they not believe the NIST report ?

Joel S. Hirschhorn, BS Metallurgical Engineering, MS Metallurgical Engineering, PhD Materials Engineering Professor of Metallurgical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison 1965 - 1978. Senior Staff Member, Congressional Office of Technology Assessment 1978 - 1990. Testified more than 50 times before Congress on technology, science, and environmental issues. Former Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources, National Governors Association. Dr. Hirschhorn has been a consultant to industrial and chemical companies, DOE laboratories, state governments, and public interest
  • Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned. They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

ok they found discrepancies-------I know all about Monday morning quarterbacking. In the practice of medicine there exist something called
JFK was murdered by LBJ

lol...An esteemed professor BS Metallurgical Engineering, MS Metallurgical Engineering, PhD Materials Engineering .....hundreds of his peers..all see the collapse could only of been a controlled demolition...but they have been debwunked by rosies rambling anecdotal stories ..lol you are a hoot !

+

JFK was murdered by LBJ

lol...An esteemed professor BS Metallurgical Engineering, MS Metallurgical Engineering, PhD Materials Engineering .....hundreds of his peers..all see the collapse could only of been a controlled demolition...but they have been debwunked by rosies rambling anecdotal stories ..lol you are a hoot !

not impressed

+

JFK was murdered by LBJ

You Alex Jones groupies are a hoot!

How funny that you twoofers are relegated to village ideots.

+

JFK was murdered by LBJ

the idiot is clearly you...your repetitive alex jones strawman only proves your denial and inability to recognise the thousands of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

JFK was murdered by LBJ

the idiot is clearly you...your repetitive alex jones strawman only proves your denial and inability to recognise the thousands of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

Aww, you poor ideot. Are your feelings hurt because your a self-made village ideot?

Its da twoof.

If Ahmed calls 9/11 an inside job, it must be an inside job.

How that jerk avoided being dragged to Bellevue in a strait jacket that day ----still
amazes me. Way back ----circa 1964 (?) I was watching a sunday
morning news interview type thing on TV-----a discussion between William F Buckley
and Gore Vidal. Buckley suddenly got hysterical---STOOD UP looming
threateningly over Vidal and said (in sum and substance) "if you don't shut up,
you pinko queer, I am going to punch you in the face" I was horrified but somehow
the event never got mentioned or replayed ------the speech of Achmadinejad before
the UN -----brought that event back to my mind------SO NUTTY and so UNNOTICED

Wow you idiots are still carrying on with this shit?
Just having a little fun at the loons' expense.

the shit will never go away------every once in awhile----islamo Nazis REPLAY some of the most idiotic stuff that I read way back circa 1960. In fact islamo Nazi leaders, now and then pop up with the "BLOOD IN THE MATZOH" libel-----nothing is too
idiotic for an islamo nazi

Wow you idiots are still carrying on with this shit?
Just having a little fun at the loons' expense.

the shit will never go away------every once in awhile----islamo Nazis REPLAY some of the most idiotic stuff that I read way back circa 1960. In fact islamo Nazi leaders, now and then pop up with the "BLOOD IN THE MATZOH" libel-----nothing is too
idiotic for an islamo nazi
physics and science care not about your islamonazi clap trap and little stories

Forum List

Back