Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

S

Shattered

I need to move. See this white shit falling? It's snow. It's not even Halloween yet. :evil:

snow.jpg

Does this mean that all of the witches, are headed South for the winter? :eek:

jfa1208l.jpg

You shouldn't photograph yourself leading the pack if you can't get your sense of direction straight.

Actually, I was going to blame living in Wisconsin, but I guess your reasoning works, too..

Well guess what. The news says we are going to get snow tonight here in beautiful Indiana too,,,,I'm like WTH? It's freaking October, we are on the border line of being in the south, and we're getting frigging SNOW!

At least in Wisconsin you can see Alaska from your house, or something like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;)

Make a snowman and post a pic, THEN I'll be impressed!

Well guess what. The news says we are going to get snow tonight here in beautiful Indiana too,,,,I'm like WTH? It's freaking October, we are on the border line of being in the south, and we're getting frigging SNOW!

At least in Wisconsin you can see Alaska from your house, or something like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;)

Make a snowman and post a pic, THEN I'll be impressed!

Shit. I'm sure we still have snow left over from the 100 inches we got LAST year. :evil:

Shit. I'm sure we still have snow left over from the 100 inches we got LAST year. :evil:

I must say I do love lots of snow in January and February when they CANCEL school.

(but then we do have to make it up in June :evil:)

How many days do they miss up there in Wisky, or does the school bus have snow tires and chains on it?

I must say I do love lots of snow in January and February when they CANCEL school.

(but then we do have to make it up in June :evil:)

How many days do they miss up there in Wisky, or does the school bus have snow tires and chains on it?

Very, very few typically. However, last year, I think there were actually 6-8 actual closings, and several "get out at noon's"... Usually, you suck it up and go.

And chains should be legal here, I think...But they're not.

hey shattered, at least you have the packers! I've got the succaneers here! :(

I'd like a little snow every once in a while. It sucks, I have to mow my lawn all year long! and I never get to make snow angels or have snow days at work or have to shovel my drive way or pick ice off my windshield...oh wait...those last two I don't want to do, nevermind :lol:

I lived in TN for about 2 years and moved back to FL after getting snowed in for 2 days during a particularly bad winter.

hey shattered, at least you have the packers! I've got the succaneers here! :(

I'd like a little snow every once in a while. It sucks, I have to mow my lawn all year long! and I never get to make snow angels or have snow days at work or have to shovel my drive way or pick ice off my windshield...oh wait...those last two I don't want to do, nevermind :lol:

I lived in TN for about 2 years and moved back to FL after getting snowed in for 2 days during a particularly bad winter.

If I could find a way to do it legally, and make a profit, I'd sell you the Packers. No big loss there for me.

If I could find a way to do it legally, and make a profit, I'd sell you the Packers. No big loss there for me.

I'll take the Packers and give you Nordstrom and Von Maur, with a Macy's thrown in for kicks.

I also would like a pro baseball team, you got one of those for me too?

I'll take the Packers and give you Nordstrom and Von Maur, with a Macy's thrown in for kicks.

I also would like a pro baseball team, you got one of those for me too?

If you want to call the Brewers a pro baseball team, sure.. They come with a brand new stadium I didn't appreciate paying for, when the old one was perfectly fine.

Forum List

Back