WOW !!! The Giants Are 0-6 ... Discuss..

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Is it New York that sucks the will to win out of it's athletes? The Jets? The Yankees? Now the Giants.

Eli won two superbowls and now unexplainably he has throw 15 interceptions in the first six games of 2013. How is this possible?

Manning should be in the prime of his career. What has caused this demise?

From a Seahawk fan's perspective I have mixed feelings about the Giants ruinous state. We play Manning and Co. in N Y on Dec. 15. I had the game penciled in as a possible loss at the start of the season. Now? Sadly it appears we will just put another nail in thier coffin.

Is it New York that sucks the will to win out of it's athletes? The Jets? The Yankees? Now the Giants.

Eli won two superbowls and now unexplainably he has throw 15 interceptions in the first six games of 2013. How is this possible?

Manning should be in the prime of his career. What has caused this demise?

From a Seahawk fan's perspective I have mixed feelings about the Giants ruinous state. We play Manning and Co. in N Y on Dec. 15. I had the game penciled in as a possible loss at the start of the season. Now? Sadly it appears we will just put another nail in thier coffin.

Yes the Giants are very puzzling.Unlike the falcons,they have a good coach and a quarterback who keeps his cool and doesnt make costly mistakes and has always had a good defense.The ONLY thing i can come up with is Manning has his two superbowl rings and a huge contract so he isnt hungry anymore so he has lost the desire to go out and play hungry every week now as well as some of the other players. dont know what else it could be.Its not like they are in the same boat the ravens are where they lost half their starters in the off season or anything.thats the only theory i have i can come up with.

Maybe the Giants could trade Manning to San Diego...

How do you trade a QB that brought your city two SB rings? For fucks sakes he was a SB MVP!!!

It IS NY we are talking about though... :lol:

Obviously, you missed the nuance.

Obviously! I don't follow SD very tight. I barely follow the Giants..but I do take a passing interest in teams on the Seahawk schedule. San Diego is off the radar completely this season with the emergence of KC and the Doncos.

Giants were slightly better than average teams when they won their Superbowls. They stood pat hoping they could continue as a borderline playoff team and steal another Superbowl

The law of averages has caught up with them and their weaknesses are now too glaring. Offensive line, running game, aging defensive line, no linebackers

Coughlin is still one of the best coaches in the NFL. Don't know if he will stick around for a rebuild

Clowney 2014 !

Giants were slightly better than average teams when they won their Superbowls. They stood pat hoping they could continue as a borderline playoff team and steal another Superbowl

The law of averages has caught up with them and their weaknesses are now too glaring. Offensive line, running game, aging defensive line, no linebackers

Coughlin is still one of the best coaches in the NFL. Don't know if he will stick around for a rebuild

Clowney 2014 !

I'm a Giant fan and I have to agree. The Giants had a good overall team, and a QB that shows flashes of brilliance, but the good overall team is no more and Eli hasnt adjusted to that yet.

Manning was drafted by SD, he refused to play for them.

i bet you he would go NOW though.I guarantee you he didnt wsant to play for them THEN because marty The Moron Shittenheimer and his conservative offense he ran was the coach then/Now that he is gone,maybe he would.wouldnt help though,they dont have a defense out there.

RIGHTWINGER I am shocked.I think this is the first time you ever enjoyed one of my posts,hee hee.im really surprised more than anything though cause i was just guessing.lol.

Forum List

Back