Wow, Limbaugh just accused Trump of stabbing him in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over.

Trump, Ryan and McConnell just guaranteed that Dems get Congress back in 2018

I haven't been paying attention to the news for a few hours. What happened? Did he sign the spending bill?

Limbaugh was the original Alex Jones.

Controlled opposition.

I haven't been paying attention to the news for a few hours. What happened? Did he sign the spending bill?

He signed.

Thanks for the info. I figured he would. Might as well say farewell to the wall. I thought it was a stupid idea to begin with, but not something I completely disagreed with. Trump is showing that he stands for nothing concrete. Trump stands for Trump. The swamp is thriving in Washington.

It is hilarious how the pseudocons tards are acting all surprised that Trump is being Trump, as if they weren't warned a million times. :lol:

I like Rush, but I think it's a bit premature to toss in the towel.

It is hilarious how the pseudocons tards are acting all surprised that Trump is being Trump, as if they weren't warned a million times. :lol:

Apparently they've been taking "acting surprised" lessons. Some of 'em are quite good at it.

He signed.
Jesus. What a fuckin pussy. Like 4 hours ago he said he would veto it
He is such a fucking joke
I don't think the point is to simply oppose everything your opponent believes even if it means shooting yourself in the foot like Democrats. I'm sure everyone will find something to bitch about in the bill, but this is what compromise is.

Actually Limbaugh was saying the GOP congress stabbed Trump in the back.

Trump has led from behind from the beginning. Remember during the healthcare debate when he asked Congress to put anything on his desk to sign? That's what he did here. Congress put something on his desk, and he signed it. His job for the past year has been a pen holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back