WOW-Hundreds ride with boy to show support for his U.S.-flag-decorated bike after sch

You sound like such a bitter, angry person. And it has nothing to do with the flag, I'm sure. I think you're just using that as an excuse to be a big jerk.

In any case, don't fly one if you don't want to. If other people do, leave them alone. They are not hurting you and it's none of your business. Get a life. You need something to do.
There is something very familiar about your protest.

Is this you? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=fvsr[/ame]

Hey Luissa, stupid knows no party or color. Anti- Americanism is mostly a dimwit thing but every once in a while a republican can be stupid also. Stop politicizing it. The boy was in his rights. I hope the school is eating crow.

YOu might want to check out who made this about politics first, there a few threads where the people on the rights made this about liberals. ;)
I am just pointing out liberals are the not the ones who did this. But hey, thanks for playing.

Flag wavers are attention-seekers who affirm absolutely nothing. Osama bin Laden could walk around waving an American flag and he'd be saluted by every jingoistic sap who walked past him.

Somebody who lives in the same retirement community has a rather large American flag which is attached to a back window of his little shit-box car. When he's driving down the street it looks like General MacArthur is coming and when he sees me looking at him he waves. If he knew what I'm thinking it would wipe that dopey grin off his face.

My neighbor down the street (whom I don't particularly care for, anyway) had a big flagpole installed on his lawn and he has a great big American flag on it. I told him his condo looks like a Post Office. He told me to go fuck myself. He said I'm a communist. I said he's an onanist and he just stood there with a dumb look on his face. (I know his wife will look it up.)

What point is being made with all these flags? Do the people flying them think they are more patriotic than those who don't have one? Anybody can get one and most of the damn things are made in China, anyway -- and if you bring that to their attention they get mad.

I am patriotic. And I assume that every other American is patriotic, too, until they do or say something that makes me think otherwise.

Every time I see a flag-waver I'm reminded of what Sinclair Lewis once said: "If fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and carrying a cross!"

And he's right.

3538971241_7d9d70a2fa.jpg

You sound like such a bitter, angry person. And it has nothing to do with the flag, I'm sure. I think you're just using that as an excuse to be a big jerk.

In any case, don't fly one if you don't want to. If other people do, leave them alone. They are not hurting you and it's none of your business. Get a life. You need something to do.

I don't know what that is because I didn't look. I hate wasting time and I know it's something stupid.

Right On! How could any kids at this public school be offended by the American Flag? How can it be considered "Racist" to them? There is definitely something wrong with our Public Schools. Who is teaching these kids such absurd Anti-Americanism? I think we all know the answer to that question. It's just so sad.

it seems more like you Mike....

Forum List

Back