wouldn't the power be big

mnbasketball

Mar 4, 2011
I was only thinking what i could do if I had the power. Can you imagin telling those who hold your debt that We think we are paying you too much so from now own what we will pay you is going to be this amount, and if that isn't enough we will also have the right to set up other choices in the future.
From now on the only thing you will have any rights to talk to about is where you want the payment sent too.
Then over to the store, say i'm not planing on paying you as much as you think your food is worth, so we will be demanding a considerable cost savings.
Then on to the credit cards, no your getting the cost of what I owe you pluss 1% from now on.

wouldn't it be fun

Could you imagine NOT charging up and maxing out every credit card that comes through the mail. By doing that, you wouldn't have to dream about how to default on your debt.

Why because you say so? It's exactly what govt's around the country are doing.
They have the power now so they are doing this exact same thing, telling people they will get less, pay more and have whatever rights they had taken away and will only be able to do as I say.

Gee whiz, maybe the people who live in the state should have thought about that before they figured they need things like teachers, cops, snow plows, prison guards exc. But to tell you the truth dumb ass, I am one of those who figured out the system and happened to get it right. I'm in that top group that has over 1/2 million, and I ain't asking for any help dick weed, I don't need it and I don't work.

The people of this country have been guild-ed by the wealthy. They didn't get to owning 85% of everything without help from idiots like you that buy this whole trickle down BS.
The truth is the wealthy makes most of their income from div's and capitol gains, otherwise they make money off money and in the process they have the money to buy what they need from govt by using their money to lobby and influence laws for the benefit of those few people who are able to play the game, while the rest of us are paying for the cost of running things with taxes on our homes, our living exp's, gas taxes, and everything else in our world of living the American dream.

Forum List

Back