Would you play with Tom Brady's balls?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Would you prefer them harder or softer? I hope the Super Bowl doesn't get kinky.

Tom-Brady-Balls.jpg

enhanced-16426-1421964637-4.png

591e221aaa37265dee2eb8851eea5d2e_crop_north.jpg

Seriously, shouldn't the Patriots be considered innocent until proven otherwise?

"If there are bad weather conditions like snow or rain, he's one of the few guys where it really doesn't matter," said Rosenfels, who played with five different teams between 2001 and 2012 before retiring. "Quarterbacks say there are certain guys who can really spin it and throw a wet sock 30 yards. Tom is one of those guys. You put the ball in his hand and it almost always comes out a spiral while guys like Peyton (Manning) struggle in bad weather when they don't spin it as well.

Doctoring footballs can help, but why would Tom Brady need that?

Last edited:

It is probably a good thing that his parents named him Tom, and not 'Dick', or 'Harry'....

Seriously, shouldn't the Patriots be considered innocent until proven otherwise?

It's easily proven.

Your honor I submit evidence of an established pattern of cheating that goes back decades: The Snowplow Incident, The Tuck Rule, and the illegal
Filming of other teams practices. Just to name the most notorious.

It's easily proven.

Your honor I submit evidence of an established pattern of cheating that goes back decades: The Snowplow Incident, The Tuck Rule, and the illegal
Filming of other teams practices. Just to name the most notorious.

That would not be fair!

I suspect all this ball hype will give the Patriots a competitive advantage in the Super Bowl. They will be pumped.

Forum List

Back