Would You Make a Good Pole Dancer?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TTi6qra9rM]YouTube - Cuddy dancing for HOUSE[/ame]

pole-puppy.jpg

Definitely...I am a born dancer and have danced on a pole and loved it. A natural and sensual *high.*

Show your vid.:lol:

Lol, I am not a professional pole dancer..lol. I would love though to belong to a gentleman's club and pole dance, but no casual sexual encounters...and I would not enjoy the lap dancing. Just the pole. I have danced on a pole for a fiance` and for my mom. They loved it and so did I. :)

Definitely...I am a born dancer and have danced on a pole and loved it. A natural and sensual *high.*

Lol, I am not a professional pole dancer..lol. I would love though to belong to a gentleman's club and pole dance, but no casual sexual encounters...and I would not enjoy the lap dancing. Just the pole. I have danced on a pole for a fiance` and for my mom. They loved it and so did I. :)

Really?

Really?

Yes, really. In fact they each told me to quit my day job..:lol:

Really?

Yes, really. In fact they each told me to quit my day job..:lol:

Make a vid and post it here.

I am a good pole dancer.

Too good, every time I see a beautiful woman my pole dances.

I have obligations, the pole should not rule the life.

Forum List

Back