Would you like to travel to Russia these days?

Would you like to travel there now?

• Total voters
I have been there thrice.

and have fine memories
It might be good for aging Trumpists. I understand you can get prescription drugs (some probably made here) for less than 40% of what Americans pay, while the Republicans here backed Big Pharma, to where we cannot even re-import them from Canada, where America exports far enough below market here, to allow Canadian pharmacies to make big profits, sell us back our own products, far less expensively than the drug manufacturers will sell them to us.

Most here would get the shock of their lives .

Much better informed with high intelligence .
Hard working .
Very hospitable .
Top quality and more healthy food .
All , "on average " , but spread over many years and every part of the Federation in the European side up to and including Yekaterinburg

It might be good for aging Trumpists. I understand you can get prescription drugs (some probably made here) for less than 40% of what Americans pay, while the Republicans here backed Big Pharma, to where we cannot even re-import them from Canada, where America exports far enough below market here, to allow Canadian pharmacies to make big profits, sell us back our own products, far less expensively than the drug manufacturers will sell them to us.
as i said and voted above …

no, i dont wanz tongo there

Damn!
GIVT8VkXoAEZ82B

Forum List

Back