would you folks take this deal: President Trump gets impeached & the Democrat Party gets abolished!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i love making deals!

"The electorate passes judgment on its presidents and their shortcomings every four years. But the Framers were concerned that a president could abuse his authority in ways that would undermine the democratic process and that could not wait to be addressed. So they created a mechanism for considering whether a president is subverting the rule of law or pursuing his own self-interest at the expense of the general welfare—in short, whether his continued tenure in office poses a threat to the republic. This mechanism is impeachment."

i love making deals!

"The electorate passes judgment on its presidents and their shortcomings every four years. But the Framers were concerned that a president could abuse his authority in ways that would undermine the democratic process and that could not wait to be addressed. So they created a mechanism for considering whether a president is subverting the rule of law or pursuing his own self-interest at the expense of the general welfare—in short, whether his continued tenure in office poses a threat to the republic. This mechanism is impeachment."
What did President Trump do to be impeached?

• Banned
i love making deals!

he slept with Putin

i love making deals!

he slept with Putin
Link please....

i love making deals!

Do you think we would like mike pence or ted Cruz any better? Bush was the worse. He destroyed the republican brand. Who you got after trump?

i love making deals!

This needs to be put in the FLAME ZONE, because it is just nothing but bullshit...

• Banned
i love making deals!

he slept with Putin
Link please....
www.newyorktimes.com/trump-does-putin.html

i love making deals!

he slept with Putin
Link please....
www.newyorktimes.com/trump-does-putin.html
Link the article, or is that too much for you?

Now if president Trump should be impeached for "Sleeping" with Putin, even though you didnt prove it. Can we arrest Barrack Hussain Obama for sleeping with a known Islamic terrorist group called the Muslim Brotherhood? That would be aiding and abetting known Terrorists...

i love making deals!

As long as they execute Obama, Hillary, McCabe, Strzok, and Lisa Page for Treason as part of the deal.

Last edited:
It isn't enough to abolish the Democrat party. The ideology must be obliterated just like was done with the Thugees of India.

i love making deals!

As long as they execute Obama, Hillary, McCabe, Strzok, and Lisa Page for Treason as part of the deal.
sure, but why did you love out Bruce Ohr and Stefan Halper?

i love making deals!

I hate to take advantage. Do you understand the term impeachment? It's not the act of Alchemy that bestows the form of a peach on a human btw.

Jo

so are we gonna impeach this motherfucker or what?
include getting rid of the republican party also in that deal and it sounds pretty good........
i was gonna. but i thought it would not go over politically with you guys. i want to be president one day, you see.
who is "you guys?".....
people on USMB. and the american people in general.

Forum List

Back