Would the welfare mandate have passed if we were told politicians would refuse to secure our borders

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Tnink about that.
Circa 1932-1935- If our politicians would have pushed a Bill to implement a “comprehensive welfare” platform that would be funded by We The People and told us that they would refuse to defend our borders and our right to sovereignty would such a Bill have garnered any public support?

Times change old man.

It doesn't matter what those people would have done. This is our time.

Times change old man.

Haha..Old man...I’m in my early forties.
“Our time”?
You ready to shred the Bill Of Rights are you?
30 states and 2,623 counties just told you to STFU and get to the back of the bus...Remember?

Times change old man.

“Our time”?
30 states and 2,623 counties just told you to STFU and get to the back of the bus...Remember?

My position on immigration is similar to yours. I just think your argument is stupid.

Tnink about that.
Circa 1932-1935- If our politicians would have pushed a Bill to implement a “comprehensive welfare” platform that would be funded by We The People and told us that they would refuse to defend our borders and our right to sovereignty would such a Bill have garnered any public support?
It is not currently possible to fully secure our border. If people want to come here they will and if they want to stay they will. We don’t have the tech to stop it. We can always be improving and do our best but there will always be people like you whining that it’s not good enough

Tnink about that.
It is not currently possible to fully secure our border. If people want to come here they will and if they want to stay they will. We don’t have the tech to stop it. We can always be improving and do our best but there will always be people like you whining that it’s not good enough

You are sadly mistaken.
And I think you’re trying to miss the point....Am I right?

Times change old man.

“Our time”?

My position on immigration is similar to yours. I just think your argument is stupid.

The argument is that good, real, productive Americans never would have supported any type of welfare mandate had we been told that our politicians would allow and encourage thirdworlders to invade our country and ride the backs of Americans. That’s stupid huh?

Tnink about that.

You are sadly mistaken.
And I think you’re trying to miss the point....Am I right?
Your point is obvious... welfare for all and open borders don’t work... that ain’t rocket science nor is it what the majority of people (conservative AND liberal) want

Tnink about that.

Bullshit!

Tnink about that.

Bullshit!
Bullshit to your bullshit!

Your point is obvious... welfare for all and open borders don’t work... that ain’t rocket science nor is it what the majority of people (conservative AND liberal) want
I thought Biden campaigned of “pathway to citizenship“ and “free healthcare for illegals”?

I thought Biden campaigned of “pathway to citizenship“ and “free healthcare for illegals”?
The problem with your statement is the part where you said you “thought”. That’s like trying to drive a car with no engine

Your posting is equivalent to driving a car with no wheels, no engine and no brakes.

The Left has lied about everything to get elected, that is why Biden and the Democrats in congress are pooping bricks. I could list 10 BIG lies by them, but everyone knows what they are, so why bother. Listing them used to be worthwhile to help educate independents that came here to read, but now, even they are aware of what is going on, and the poll numbers show it.

Forum List

Back