Would Republicans let sick people die in squalor? Trump said no, as long as he's in charge.

R

rdean

I was just watching Trump being interviewed by Chuck Todd. Trump said he wanted to end Obamacare.
So Chuck asked what he would replace it with. He said something better. So Chuck Todd asked "like what"?
So Trump said if he was elected he would stop Republicans from letting sick people die in squalor.

Wow,

Powerful message.

Vote for me and I will keep my party from letting you die in squalor.

Is that a good message? Will he run on that? I hope so.

th

omg, not this again. How many years has the Democrat party sat by while watching people in other countries (like Africa, etc die in squalor? Look at the Public housing they crow over some is like living in a war zone and they become out of sight out of mind to them. you lowlifes can't win an election on your good things. it's always smear, lies and nasty politics

omg, not this again. How many years has the Democrat party sat by while watching people in other countries (like Africa, etc die in squalor? Look at the Public housing they crow over some is like living in a war zone and they become out of sight out of mind to them. you lowlifes can't win an election on your good things. it's always smear, lies and nasty politics
The democratic party does not rule in Africa...

The democratic party does not rule in Africa...
not only that, Republicans already spent our money on Iraq and tax cuts for the rich. They put us in so much debt, we might never crawl out.

Conservatives do so much "good" abroad. They are so proud of what they've done:

How anti-gay Christians evangelize hate abroad

The Uganda Anti-Gay Bill's U.S. Roots

Viewpoint: Uganda’s Anti-Gay Bill a Christmas Alarm for Christians | TIME.com

Uganda debates death penalty for gays

I wonder where they get it from:

Why Is the Media Ignoring Ted Cruz's Embrace of 'Kill the Gays' Pastor?

‘Kill The Gays’ Rally Hosts Republican Candidates Cruz, Jindal, Huckabee (VIDEO)

Smear? Check out post 7. Is that a smear?

Forum List

Back