would illegal immigrants be separated from their from their kids if they were America citizens ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
would DSS allow you to place your child in danger by dragging them across deserts and exposing them to the elements,drug smugglers,,human traffickers ect ?? the answer is not no but HELL NO !

would DSS allow you to place your child in danger by dragging them across deserts and exposing them to the elements,drug smugglers,,human traffickers ect ?? the answer is not no but HELL NO !
THE TRUTH IS THESE CHILDREN ARE BEING TEMPORARILY SEPARATED UNTIL PARENTAL VERIFICATION CAN BE PROVEN !! AND 90% OF THE TIME IT IS BULLSHIT !! MEANING THAT THE VAST MAJORITY ARE NOT THE PARENTS !

I’ve never committed a federal crime...my guess is, if I did and was detained I probably couldn’t take my kids with me to the big house.

So much for "Christianity" when parents cannot take their kids along when they are fleeing poverty and dire straits, including threats to their children's lives. Refugees take their kids along, same as you and me.

If an American citizen was charged with a MISDEMEANOR, no they wouldn't have their kids taken from them. The kids would be put with a relative until the person got bailed out of jail in a day or two.

If an American citizen was charged with a MISDEMEANOR, no they wouldn't have their kids taken from them. The kids would be put with a relative until the person got bailed out of jail in a day or two.

Let’s play semantics...What if there were no “relatives”. What would be done with the children?

Let’s play semantics...What if there were no “relatives”. What would be done with the children?

This argument will go no where with you, as you already compared the crime of illegal immigrants to "federal crime" of an American citizen that puts you in the "big house." Illegal immigration is a MISDEMEANOR. Even if they had no relatives, the kids would be wards of the state for just a day or two until their parent got bailed out. Being a ward of the state is not being locked up in a dog kennel with hundreds of other kids.

So much for "Christianity" when parents cannot take their kids along when they are fleeing poverty and dire straits, including threats to their children's lives. Refugees take their kids along, same as you and me.
Refugees check in at appropriate points of entry to state their case and make their request. Invaders sneak across borders in secret, hoping not to get caught.
Your plea to emotion is hereby denied. NEXT?!

This argument will go no where with you, as you already compared the crime of illegal immigrants to "federal crime" of an American citizen that puts you in the "big house." Illegal immigration is a MISDEMEANOR. Even if they had no relatives, the kids would be wards of the state for just a day or two until their parent got bailed out. Being a ward of the state is not being locked up in a dog kennel with hundreds of other kids.

Your spin is ludicrous...Trump acted within the boundaries of law. There is no mandate which obligates federal authorities to detain foreign invaders with their smuggled “children” in presidential suites at Mar a Lago as you wish. Further, I’m pretty sure these poor, lowlife, wetbacks don’t have a dime or anyone to “bail” them out.
You’re trying hard though....A+ for a feeble effort.
Think cause and effect, you learned it in third grade.

whats wrong with coming in at the points of entry the legal way ?

Your spin is ludicrous...Trump acted within the boundaries of law. There is no mandate which obligates federal authorities to detain foreign invaders with their smuggled “children” in presidential suites at Mar a Lago as you wish. Further, I’m pretty sure these poor, lowlife, wetbacks don’t have a dime or anyone to “bail” them out.

See, you can't argue the subject. :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump has ordered Border security at the "legal points of entry" to stand on the border and NOT allow immigrants to step on U.S. soil so they can legally request asylum. That's why.

i am talking about endangerment not a misdemeanor !!! and where were the outcries when Oboma was locking kids up in cages

Trump has ordered Border security at the "legal points of entry" to stand on the border and NOT allow immigrants to step on U.S. soil so they can legally request asylum. That's why.
Bull !! That would be a gift to libs like you and the anti American media !

See, you can't argue the subject. :abgg2q.jpg:
Huh?
I thought that’s what we were doing...no?

if America is such a hateful and racist place why are they coming anyway ??? why dont they stay in their own wonderful non racist country ??

Wow... just wow.

I wish people spent as much time watching the news and studying what is going on, as they do coming to this forum and just posting off the top of their head.

if America is such a hateful and racist place why are they coming anyway ??? why dont they stay in their own wonderful non racist country ??

You know what! Spot on! So if they are willing to grab only what they can carry, and take their kid and WALK thousands of miles through the desert and through one of the most dangerous countries in the world, Mexico, then imagine how fucking horrible and dangerous their life must be in their home country.

Fucking stop for just a second and think about that.

How bad would your life have to be for you to grab only what you can carry and do the same?

Last edited:
Wow... just wow.

I wish people spent as much time watching the news and studying what is going on, as they do coming to this forum and just posting off the top of their head.

Translation:
“Good Americans don’t agree with me, therefore they’re wrong.”

There is a legal way to enter this country, I have no issue with legal immigrants coming in, this is America. I have a big problem with people entering illegally, they should be sent back to their home countries immediately and not allowed in.

Refuges need to be considered on a case by case basis as with those asking for asylum, it should not be automatically given, if they are caught coming in illegally then they are not allowed refugee or asylum status, they need to be sent home and the coyotes that bring them in illegally need to do long hard prison time for exploiting the poor that pay them $4,000 to $10,000 to get into the country illegally.

Forum List

Back