Would Any Moderates like to Discuss How the Democrats Can Return to Being a National Party Again?

To snowflakes, a moderate liberal is a RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBIC, ISLAMOPHOBIC DEPLORABLE!

It's not enough to have maybe voted for Hillary, you have to actively attack anyone who doesn't agree with Lena Dunham.

They are simple dipsh!ts. All one need to do is stick to facts and snowflakes melt. They are all feigned outrage with no substance.

Who the fuck is Lena Dunham? Never heard of her.

Every time a conservative talks about what liberals believe, they post the most unbelievable bullshit. Liberals want freedom, not just for straight Christian white males, but for men and women of all races, religions, and beliefs. Real freedom to be treated equally, not relegated to the scraps on the table after the white guys are done.

I watch what snowflakes say about what they believe.

The SWEDISH snowflakes are among the worst.

If you say ANYTHING about refugees committing crimes in Sweden, you are a racist Xenophobe.

Sweden 'covering up' migrant rape and violent crime for the sake of 'humanitarianism'

Ami Horowitz 'punched and choked by migrants' after entering 'no-go' zone in Stockholm | Daily Mail Online

Its over, liberals won. Liberals took over the Democratic party then destroyed it. Of the over 1,000 seats lost most were moderates, there's not enough moderates left standing to challenge the liberals.

Liberals don't like the moderates in any case. Liberals in congress said they were glad to be rid of their moderates after getting wiped out in 2010. Liberals have no more tolerance for Dem moderates than they do for anyone else who disagrees with them.

Since there's not enough moderates left to form a new party or challenge libs for control of the Democratic party they are pretty much fucked. They could switch parties and throw in with Trump.

Did you know that most of the Democrats in Congress who voted against Obamacare subsequently lost their seats?

Of course you didn't.

You are dumb as a brick WHOOOSH right over your head.

To snowflakes, a moderate liberal is a RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBIC, ISLAMOPHOBIC DEPLORABLE!

It's not enough to have maybe voted for Hillary, you have to actively attack anyone who doesn't agree with Lena Dunham.

They are simple dipsh!ts. All one need to do is stick to facts and snowflakes melt. They are all feigned outrage with no substance.

Every time a conservative talks about what liberals believe, they post the most unbelievable bullshit. Liberals want freedom, not just for straight Christian white males, but for men and women of all races, religions, and beliefs. Real freedom to be treated equally, not relegated to the scraps on the table after the white guys are done.
Ah, the race card. How refreshing.

Trudeau likes to be pegged.

As if the OP has any interest...

One thing you've got to remember is that the last major success of the Democrats was 2006; after 6 years of GOP medicine; the electorate was in the mood for something else. The old saying that the back up quarterback is the most popular guy in town applies here. It's easy to look great when you continually cast yourself as the outsider powerless to do anything.

We'll see how well the public regards republicans in 2020 and 2022.

Its pretty hard to find a republican that backed Bush's great Iraqi misadventure at this point. I'm pretty sure the current POTUS-elect will have the same disavowance when we still have terrorists, still have illegals, etc... when he is looking for an exit.

wow? Almost 100% reasonable start to finish? What happened? Have you moved another notch on that ladder to acceptance? Maybe we can take you off the full creams and into the powder category? Extra dry.
th.jpg

you are correct. a Lot can happen tween now and then. But, you have to be ready. Is any Dem "headliner" ready? In case Trump stumbles or something big happens? Is any Dem "headliner" honest? trustworthy? not up on charges? Do you have anyone that does not look like a fruitcake (Podesta, Bloomingthal?). Need a lot of work. The Cubs had to be ready when the Cardinals slipped. They don't give away titles. Well, the media did give BO a 2nd term.

Last edited:
Since the Democrats named Nancy Pelosi to once again lead them in the House and are pushing Liz Warren as their next Presidential candidate...it's rather obvious that they aren't going to become more moderate which means they run the risk of losing even more blue collar, black and Hispanic voters who simply want leaders who can get them jobs.

I think that once Trump finishes with them, Blue Collar workers will be done with their a Republican experiment.

If you're a liberal right now, Dragonlady...you should be praying that Trump ISN'T successful at bringing jobs to blue collar workers because if he is...you can kiss the White House goodbye for a generation!

Since the Democrats named Nancy Pelosi to once again lead them in the House and are pushing Liz Warren as their next Presidential candidate...it's rather obvious that they aren't going to become more moderate which means they run the risk of losing even more blue collar, black and Hispanic voters who simply want leaders who can get them jobs.

I think that once Trump finishes with them, Blue Collar workers will be done with their a Republican experiment.
They are just putting blind faith into hoping he will bring back jobs that require no skills and pay lots.

Hillary Clinton actually had an education policy that wasn't "free" but it was affordable and would prepare young people for automated industry.

I retired in July and watched the election every day. Up until a few weeks before the election, I never saw an entire Hillary Clinton speech from beginning to end. They just weren't aired. But one week in August, I saw four entire Trump speeches in four days. Trump calls the media a threat to America proving they are with their Trump love affair.

Once again proving you are the most partisan poster on this board, R-Derp! Anyone who watched the main stream media during this past election cycle and came to the conclusion that they were having a "love affair" with Trump is so clueless it boggles the mind! Seriously...get a grip...you're spouting nonsense!

They are just putting blind faith into hoping he will bring back jobs that require no skills and pay lots.

Hillary Clinton actually had an education policy that wasn't "free" but it was affordable and would prepare young people for automated industry.

I retired in July and watched the election every day. Up until a few weeks before the election, I never saw an entire Hillary Clinton speech from beginning to end. They just weren't aired. But one week in August, I saw four entire Trump speeches in four days. Trump calls the media a threat to America proving they are with their Trump love affair.

Once again proving you are the most partisan poster on this board, R-Derp! Anyone who watched the main stream media during this past election cycle and came to the conclusion that they were having a "love affair" with Trump is so clueless it boggles the mind! Seriously...get a grip...you're spouting nonsense!
The hardcore partisan mind can talk itself into damn near anything. Literally.

I'll guarantee you there are many who think the media just LOVES Trump.

Always fascinating.

The one and only reason Trump got so much attention from the media is because they figured they could bury him.

Just one of the ways the Left helped him get elected.

You obviously didn't hear all the sucking up to Trump that went on for a year in places like MSNBC's 3 hour Morning Joe show.
Could you believe it?
This morning, I was watching Robert Thomas and some GOP congressman who told Thomas to stop complaining. After all the media gave Trump 5 billion in free air time (I think it was closer to 4) and the media hardly covered anyone else and Roberts rolled his eyes and said he covered everyone equally, which was a flat out lie.

Roberts was awful but Chuck Todd was the worst. He couldn't say Hillary without also saying she is dishonest, untrustworthy and unlikeable. All opinions and not news. I never saw either one ever talk about Trump U or the illegal and still under criminal investigation Trump Foundation.

4620-1480655478-1317fc6a227af711b70f83a813d3f698.png

How can you beat a candidate who gets this type of coverage?
One woman especially suprised me. She told a reporter she couldn't vote for Hillary because Hillary was against equal pay for equal work but Trump is for it. The reporter told her it was the exact opposite and she told the reporter he was wrong. You can't fight that. No wonder the media favorability rating is so low.

I'm as Liberal minded as I am fiscal Conservative, so let me add my mental midget view:

1. Like noted the Democratic voter need to ditch the Clinton, Pelosi and even the Obama politicians because it is not working.

I do believe someone like Jim Webb would have beaten Donald John Trump and let me make this clear if Warren is the Democratic choice in 2020 then enjoy four more years of Trump...

2. Democratic Party leadership shot itself in the damn foot in how they did everything they could to derail Bernie Sanders and make sure Hillary Clinton won the nomination and I believe that cost the Democratic Party seeing many of Sanders voters viewed what the Democratic Party did as a betrayl...

3. The Democratic Party need to realize they need the white rural voter and if they keep on ignoring this then winning the Seante back in 2018 will be impossible and just forget the House for now.

FINAL PART:

Right now the Democratic Party is lost and it voters in here will disagree but unless they offer better ideas and candidates then the next four to eight years will be miserable failures.

The Democratic Party need to offer a New Deal and stand behind their pledges but in the end I do not see them doing this and instead will double down on how Trump policies are racist while hoping Trump does something that allow them to gain in the House and Senate...

I think it can be done, but I would like to find a group of rational moderates to engage in said discussion, absent the usual trolls and bomb throwers.

Anyone interested? (conservatives as well)

I'll check back in a couple of hours to see if there are any takers.

They run a better candidate than Hillary and they will easily win in 2020.

Depends on how successful the trumpster is, and who they run. But, that's the problem. It is the DNC choosing who we get to vote for. Wouldn't it be nice if the rank and file Dems got to actually run someone we wanted?

I'm as Liberal minded as I am fiscal Conservative, so let me add my mental midget view:

1. Like noted the Democratic voter need to ditch the Clinton, Pelosi and even the Obama politicians because it is not working.

I do believe someone like Jim Webb would have beaten Donald John Trump and let me make this clear if Warren is the Democratic choice in 2020 then enjoy four more years of Trump...

2. Democratic Party leadership shot itself in the damn foot in how they did everything they could to derail Bernie Sanders and make sure Hillary Clinton won the nomination and I believe that cost the Democratic Party seeing many of Sanders voters viewed what the Democratic Party did as a betrayl...

3. The Democratic Party need to realize they need the white rural voter and if they keep on ignoring this then winning the Seante back in 2018 will be impossible and just forget the House for now.

FINAL PART:

Right now the Democratic Party is lost and it voters in here will disagree but unless they offer better ideas and candidates then the next four to eight years will be miserable failures.

The Democratic Party need to offer a New Deal and stand behind their pledges but in the end I do not see them doing this and instead will double down on how Trump policies are racist while hoping Trump does something that allow them to gain in the House and Senate...

Webb could have beaten Trump but not for the reasons you think.

FINAL PART:

Whatever!

You still believe Clinton won and believe California slanted vote should dictate the winner.

I also bet you believe Warren will win in 2020 and I damn well know you believe there is nothing wrong with the Democratic Party and believe Russia and Wilileaks stole the election while never admitting what the Democratic Leadership did during the primary and general election was to damn dirty not to be punished.

Also it is very clear you hate moderates as much as Trumpsters hate them and believe Trostkyism is the future while never realizing your kind will never win.

Webb would have beaten Trump, in all likelihood, but for so many reasons that it is pointless arguing about it.

The Democrats in their great wisdom decided to chase Webb from the race.

The one and only reason Trump got so much attention from the media is because they figured they could bury him.

Just one of the ways the Left helped him get elected.

You obviously didn't hear all the sucking up to Trump that went on for a year in places like MSNBC's 3 hour Morning Joe show.
Could you believe it?
This morning, I was watching Robert Thomas and some GOP congressman who told Thomas to stop complaining. After all the media gave Trump 5 billion in free air time (I think it was closer to 4) and the media hardly covered anyone else and Roberts rolled his eyes and said he covered everyone equally, which was a flat out lie.

Roberts was awful but Chuck Todd was the worst. He couldn't say Hillary without also saying she is dishonest, untrustworthy and unlikeable. All opinions and not news. I never saw either one ever talk about Trump U or the illegal and still under criminal investigation Trump Foundation.

4620-1480655478-1317fc6a227af711b70f83a813d3f698.png

How can you beat a candidate who gets this type of coverage?
One woman especially suprised me. She told a reporter she couldn't vote for Hillary because Hillary was against equal pay for equal work but Trump is for it. The reporter told her it was the exact opposite and she told the reporter he was wrong. You can't fight that. No wonder the media favorability rating is so low.

What's laughable about your little pie chart, R-Derp is that you totally fail to understand that the liberal media WANTED Donald Trump to be the GOP candidate running against Hillary because he was the one they thought she would crush! News outlets like CNN pushed Trump hard right up until he won the nomination and then they totally flipped and started doing anti Trump stories nonstop right up to the election. CNN wasn't reporting the news when they did what they did...they were deliberately trying to influence an election with their coverage.

I think it can be done, but I would like to find a group of rational moderates to engage in said discussion, absent the usual trolls and bomb throwers.

Anyone interested? (conservatives as well)

I'll check back in a couple of hours to see if there are any takers.

They run a better candidate than Hillary and they will easily win in 2020.
Before they even think of that, a rational party (I know, I know) would have to clean up the image of the perennial crybaby sore loser, and since they haven't managed to get a handle on that, I wouldn't put much faith in a comeback anytime soon. My serious opinion.

The Right has been crying for 8 years over Obama's 2 wins.
No trolls please!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Hillary, Ellison, Warren...

The best the DNC has to offer...they are SO f*ed. :p

Dems consider every state but California and New York to be 'idiots' who shouldn't have a say in the running of this nation. I may never forgive them for attempting to return my state to the abuses we endured for nearly a century as a mere "territory" with no vote. I'm done with trying to defend them, done with their arrogance, done with their bullshit and lies.

Forum List

Back