See a pattern there?

I think Elway was involved in all of them

1. XXIV San Francisco 55 Denver 10
2. XX Chicago 46 New England 10
3. XLVIII Seattle 43 Denver 8
3. XXIX Dallas 52 Buffalo 17
5. XXII Washington 42 Denver 10

See a pattern there?

I was thinking they were in some sort of numerical order, but then I saw 1, 2, 3, 3, 5 and figured that theory was blown.

:eusa_angel:

>>>>

1. XXIV San Francisco 55 Denver 10
2. XX Chicago 46 New England 10
3. XLVIII Seattle 43 Denver 8
3. XXIX Dallas 52 Buffalo 17
5. XXII Washington 42 Denver 10

See a pattern there?

They all begin with "X"?

>>>>

So what, I'd rather have a team in the Super Bowl than sitting and watching the damn thing.

30 other teams were wishing they could have played.

I think the most painful losses were the very close ones. Like Buffalo losing to the Giants when Norwood's FG attempt missed at the end. Like the Patriots going 18-0 through the season and playoffs and then losing the SB because of a miracle helmet catch. Those are the kind of games that stick in your craw because you were in it until the end. These blowout games, you lose interest by halftime.

The folks over at the most popular MBs in SF and Denver aren't taking Sunday's loss very well.

Lotta Seahawk haters in the Bay Area and Denver is still in shock. NOW the Bronco's fans are concerned with the toughness of their team. It's too late. They would have to replace more than half their roster to match up with Seattle or SF.

I don't see Denver repeating anyway. Their schedule is BRUTAL. They have to play the entire NFC West in the reg season. That's a gauranteed 2 losses to the Hawks and 9ers and they will have serious trouble with the Cardinals defense. I will be surprised if Denver goes better than 11-5 in 2014. What with the bluprint laid out in the Superbowl on how to deal with the Bronco's offense KC and SD should give em a run for the money just in their division. That means no bye...no home field. Bye...Bye Denver. See ya..wouldn't wanna be ya...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back