Worst police dept in a major American city

They let drug-dealers and other lowlifes rule downtown Seattle on the streets.

Most other cities they are moved out of the downtown areas.........

Rudy G cleaned up Times Square when it was thought to be a hopeless task.

Major city is about 500,000 or so.

Not even sure NO was that before Katrina.

Major city is about 500,000 or so.

Not even sure NO was that before Katrina.

Metro area is 1.2 million.

Orleans parish 350,000

Hey the population of the City of London is only 7,000.

I never visited the deep south between Ga, Florida and Texas.

Always wanted to visted the French Quarter and Bourbon Street.

(did they chase the drug dealers out there?????????????/)

Seattle PD are a bunch of laize-faire smucks - who they think you can't bother people for existing.

Until they commit a crime.

Lowlifes, panhandlers etc loiter around -downtown streets engaging in illegal sub-versive activities.

Even Frisco has anti-loiteringl aws.

Seattle PD would have to rank near the top.

Seattle would have to go aways to catch up to the lousiness of the Tacoma cops, and forget Kent, they have to be number one in lame police departments.

You are pretty close to Seattle.

But per my topic - I was talking major cities with at least 500,000 population.

I though the Tacoma cops had cleaned up the gang situation.

Seattle PD would have to rank near the top.

Seattle would have to go aways to catch up to the lousiness of the Tacoma cops, and forget Kent, they have to be number one in lame police departments.

You are pretty close to Seattle.

But per my topic - I was talking major cities with at least 500,000 population.

I though the Tacoma cops had cleaned up the gang situation.

Okay, scratch Kent. Tacoma cops are and always have been very corrupt, even before the gangs became a problem. True story, when I lived in NE Tacoma a cat was shot in broad daylight not 10 feet from where my son was playing. I called the cops. 4 days later, they sent the humane society to get the body of the cat, I kid you not. The cops never showed.

One of my neighbors house was being broken into and he called the cops, they told him they'd be there in 20 minutes. He told them he had a gun and if the kids who were trying to break in succeeded, he was going to shoot them dead. The cops showed in 5 minutes. Moral of the story, don't count on the cops unless you really don't need them.

I am trying to remember this one local event that occurred near Seattle awhile back. I’ll try and get a link but I am not sure if I can find it. Basically, an older couple allows a woman to stay in their garage for a while because she has fallen on bad times and needed a place to stay. I believe that she was related in some way. After a while he tells her to leave because she has moved her boyfriend in without him knowing and is actively using drugs. He calls the cops and they show up and actually told her she did not have to leave (and while she was in the process of doing so) and then actually threatened to arrest the owners of the property if they forced her to or if they changed the locks. Squatter’s rights. The entire situation was nuts and the worst part was the police were threatening the owner for doing something that is completely reasonable while protecting the worthless squatter.

I need to find the original story. I am foggy on some of the details.

I am trying to remember this one local event that occurred near Seattle awhile back. I’ll try and get a link but I am not sure if I can find it. Basically, an older couple allows a woman to stay in their garage for a while because she has fallen on bad times and needed a place to stay. I believe that she was related in some way. After a while he tells her to leave because she has moved her boyfriend in without him knowing and is actively using drugs. He calls the cops and they show up and actually told her she did not have to leave (and while she was in the process of doing so) and then actually threatened to arrest the owners of the property if they forced her to or if they changed the locks. Squatter’s rights. The entire situation was nuts and the worst part was the police were threatening the owner for doing something that is completely reasonable while protecting the worthless squatter.

I thought that was in Spokane??

Don't blame the Cops. They risk their lives every single day to keep liberals safe in their environment.

The risk their lives every day to keep everyone safe, of course I am speaking as someone who has had an Uncle shot in the line of duty.

I thought that was in Spokane??

I don’t know. I just know that it was around here. That can pretty much include all western Washington for me.

Seattle PD is a look-the-other way outfit - esp in hotspots like Belltown, the area around Seattle Center, downtown, and Pioneer Square.

It took them HOURS to subdue a guy waving a samuri sword in downtown Seattle - brought traffic to a standstill.

Instead - they wanted to "negotiate." All they had to do was tazer the guy. Finally they used a water hose.

And then during the 1999 WTO riots -they lost control........................

Last edited:
Seattle PD is a look-the-other way outfit - esp in hotspots like Belltown, the area around Seattle Center, downtown, and Pioneer Square.

It took them HOURS to subdue a guy waving a samuri sword in downtown Seattle - brought traffic to a standstill.

Instead - they wanted to "negotiate." All they had to do was tazer the guy. Finally they used a water hose.

And then during the 1999 WTO riots -they lost control........................

Oh - I forgot to mention....

The guy with the sword was a psycho with prior history - including stabbing a fan to death outside the Kingdome - forget if it was a Mariners or Seahawks game.

Before the stabbing - he had a violent prior history They let the guy back on the street- the victims family got a huge settlement (like that evened things up)

Then when he does his samuri act downtown - instead of taking the nut out right away - the Seattle PD "negotiates" with him for about 6 hours.

Forum List

Back