Worst Person In The World Video

Oh please he says that about every Republican going back to his days on MSDNC he really needs some new material.
Bet you didn't watch it for 15 minutes so I call "you ain't got a clue" to the material. You posted a reply 2 minutes after my OP appeared.

From Keith Olbermann.
Laying it all down in the 15 minute YT video.

Don’t get near Trump without protection,” he said. “This advice would’ve been useful in 2015.”

Keep it up, you have no idea how stupid you make yourself look.

Oh please he says that about every Republican going back to his days on MSDNC he really needs some new material.
Bet you didn't watch it so I call "you ain't got a clue" to the material.
I am very familiar with Olbermann he has been doing this for years it's all the same fill in Republican name here is a horrible person SSDD.

I am very familiar with Olbermann he has been doing this for years it's all the same fill in Republican name here is a horrible person SSDD.
How do you know anything. Go figure. Just trolling, I think.

He is nasty. And he has left high paying jobs on his whims and attitudes. Peasants do not have that luxury.

You think so? Give us your take on his rant boil it down to it's bottom line point and lets see if it comes down to he doesn't like Trump and thinks he's a horrible person. Can't admit I'm right I think.

You actually watch Keith Olbermann? What a dick!
What a brainless dick!

Well, I guess you can't get fired from your own YouTube program...unlike every other job Olbermann
has ever had! His career trajectory looks like the Hindenburg blimp as it burned and crashed to earth.

Last edited:
Olberfuhrer is a twisted fuck that will go out of this world by his own hand eventually. He's gayer than fuck and will never live down being outed by Ann Coulter for going to "moo school", as she called it. He claimed he was "ivy league" and she exposed him for going to the agricultural extension of a university - the equivalent of a welding school. He had a show similar to Wayne's World where he would constantly show his college diploma. LOL

It's easy to push his buttons and he's fun to ridicule, if nothing else. I wish him a preemptive RIP in case I miss his suicide.

Forum List

Back