Worst ever Home Secretary wastes public funds on fruitless deportation effort

nobody is appeasing anybody.
false assumptions based on emotion are rock solid proof of your immaturity.
Can you prove the charges of terrorism are false assumptions?
That's not the way it works .
You made the assertion that they were terrorists , it's on you to prove it.
All I need to is laugh.
Besides you're asking the wrong guy .
You claimed the charges of terrorism are false. Now prove it.
You are one thick fucker. You do understand how the law works dont you ?
Or would you like too suspend innocent till proven guilty for brown people ?
Dont answer that, I think that I know the answer.
Hey Limey pussy...the article clearly states these men are suspected terrorism. Before granting them asylum and agreeing not to deport, why not determine in a court of law if they are terrorists or not?

I know to a weak kneed Limey like you, this seems intolerable...just consider them right wing Christians, then you will find your nerve.
If there was enough evidence I am sure this would have been done.

All I need to is laugh.
Hey Limey pussy...the article clearly states these men are suspected terrorism. Before granting them asylum and agreeing not to deport, why not determine in a court of law if they are terrorists or not?

I know to a weak kneed Limey like you, this seems intolerable...just consider them right wing Christians, then you will find your nerve.
Are you sure this was done, or did leftism come into play here?

Appeasement is what you Limey's are doing with Muslims. Unfortunately, you are not alone. Obungles has been releasing terrorists from Gitmo and many have returned to terrorism.

All I need to is laugh.

Appeasement is what you Limey's are doing with Muslims. Unfortunately, you are not alone. Obungles has been releasing terrorists from Gitmo and many have returned to terrorism.
How many countries do you want us to bomb ?

nobody is appeasing anybody.
false assumptions based on emotion are rock solid proof of your immaturity.
All I need to is laugh.

Suspected being the operative word.
Unlike yourself Tommy and I hold to the notion that people are innocent until proven guilty even right wing Christians.
Any more lame ass rationalizing?

All I need to is laugh.

Racism, paranoia, and ignorance all in few sentences.

What does that have to do with the all the tea in China? Don't try to change the subject like a pussy.

Yeah...questioning the acts of government is racism, paranoia, and ignorance.

Can't fix stupid.

Yeah...questioning the acts of government is racism, paranoia, and ignorance.

Can't fix stupid.
True! you've been broken your whole life.

What does that have to do with the all the tea in China? Don't try to change the subject like a pussy.
You brought in the subject of appeasement. We bomb all the countries that you do. I suspect that you do not understand the importance of the right to a fair trial. That is one of your problems.

You brought in the subject of appeasement. We bomb all the countries that you do. I suspect that you do not understand the importance of the right to a fair trial. That is one of your problems.
What are you claiming now? That they can't get a fair trial in Limey land???

" you'll git a fair trial then we're gonna hang ya!"-gipper.

There wont be a trial for the obvious reason.

There wont be a trial for the obvious reason.
And yet you brought up the importance of a fair trial.

Do you have the ability to make any sense at all?

Forum List

Back