Worst date ever: Boyfriend bails as foul ball hits girlfriend

What a pussy....and he didn't even give her the ball

Interesting.The first thing I noticed was the brainwashing advertisement run before the video.
Notice. The only sites that would run an ad like that would be sites frequented by the mentally challenged.
Perfect future cannon fodder. The " heroes", Gunnys, Retarded Army guys and " Law enforcement officers" of the future.

It's short of perfect only because he's wearing a 'stros T shirt instead of a Che Shirt

As if we needed further proof that douchebags who rock the crooked backwards cap are pussies.

I wonder what shade of pink his favorite popped collar clubbing shirt is?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
As if we needed further proof that douchebags who rock the crooked backwards cap are pussies.

I wonder what shade of pink his favorite popped collar clubbing shirt is?

:razz: shows how much you know. They no longer pop collars in the club.

i cant believe he let the ball hit her....and then tells her how she should have covered...come on buddy...yuou are suppose to either deflect the ball or cover her and take the hit...

she should dump his ass

Interesting.The first thing I noticed was the brainwashing advertisement run before the video.
Notice. The only sites that would run an ad like that would be sites frequented by the mentally challenged.
Perfect future cannon fodder. The " heroes", Gunnys, Retarded Army guys and " Law enforcement officers" of the future.

I got an ad for booze. Maybe MLB is trying to tell you something. :lol:

There are far more potential girlfriends out there then there are foul balls.

ROCK ON, BRO! TELL THAT SLUT TO TAKE A HIKE!

(But order her to make you a sammich first)

If the ball hadn't hit her fleshy arm, it would have hit the seat and likely richocheted back onto the field.

She was a useful tool to bring to the game.

Forum List

Back