World's oldest dog celebrates 31st birthday, according to Guinness World Records

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And he only eats humans. Errrrrrr, 'human food'.

AA1bd8ke.img

The world's oldest dog recently celebrated his 31st birthday, according to Guinness World Records.

Bobi, a purebred Rafeiro do Alentejo, a breed of Portuguese dog, celebrated during a party Saturday at his home in the Portuguese village of Conqueiros, where has lived his entire life.

More than 100 people attended the “very traditional” Portuguese party, owner Leonel Costa said.

Local meats and fish were served to up to 100 guests, with extra for Bobi, who only eats human food. A dance troupe also performed with Bobi participating in one of their routines.

Costa has owned several old-age dogs in the past, including Bobi’s mother, Gira, who lived to age 18. However, Costa said he never imagined any of his dogs would reach their 30s.

When I met my wife in college her Mom had a dog that was over 21 years old. It looked awful and could barely walk, it was mean keeping it alive. Finally I think the Vet talked them into putting it to sleep, I think it was 23 by then.

When I met my wife in college her Mom had a dog that was over 21 years old. It looked awful and could barely walk, it was mean keeping it alive. Finally I think the Vet talked them into putting it to sleep, I think it was 23 by then.
I feel the same about BlockedGhanaian .
What about a Crowd fund raiser for him.
All those headaches is just too much . Let him rest in peace .

Forum List

Back