Worldometer says 96 million US cases of Covid. That's about 25% of the population.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
So why do I see article after article claiming US Covid cases ranging anywhere from 50 percent to 77 percent of the population? None are even close to the statistics reflected by the official Covid trackers.

So why do I see article after article claiming US Covid cases ranging anywhere from 50 percent to 77 percent of the population? None are even close to the statistics reflected by the official Covid trackers.

97 million supposed cases in the US with a population of 327 million.....thats 29.6% from the beginning. Now there are only 2.9 million active cases or .88% of the population. A total of 1.1 billion tests have been administered.

How many multiple cases would you guess...people getting Covid multiple times that add to the total?
I don't know either.

How many multiple cases would you guess...people getting Covid multiple times that add to the total?
I don't know either.
Exactly. So my question remains why is there such a disparity between all these articles claiming 50 to 77 percent US Covid Cases vs the 29 percent we see in the official stats?

Exactly. So my question remains why is there such a disparity between all these articles claiming 50 to 77 percent US Covid Cases vs the 29 percent we see in the official stats?
Just the same old propaganda, the Dims know their sheeple believe anything and the only thing worse to them than getting a job is looking up statistics.

Even thinkers confirmed that there were a lot of cases
It’s just that the Overwhelming Majority were not serious to fatal and the lockdown bullshit was bullshit to hinder Trump

I don't know either.

Most people I know who have had 1 have had 2--at least among those still alive. Have known 5 or 6 people to die from it/with it.

Forum List

Back