World To Darfur: F*** Off and Die, To Sudan: Keep Pumping That Oil!

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
(except for America, which still isn't doing enough anyway, despite Sudan being a terrorist supporting nation and part of the problem, not the solution, to fighting and halting Islamic fundamentalism).. nevertheless...something is better than nothing and this is an election year for pres. bush, so he can't be as bold as he normally is.

its been more than a year since genocide started. russia is selling fighters to sudan's oppressive, terrorist supporting government. china is getting all the oil they need from sudan. and the un is still doing jack shit for darfur, even allowing its subordinates to accuse the US of hyping the death toll and the peril of the situation to harm an islamic nation.

yay, and most donor nations are full of shit when it comes to meeting their pledges of aid.

http://www.turkishpress.com/turkishpress/news.asp?ID=29732

so let's be real here... the world just wants darfur to go away and die. just like too many in the world want the iraqis to give up and accept tyranny or terrorism. just like too many in the world want iran's people to give up and accept theocracy.

by the way, the Sudanese are using terrorism to further their cause and terrorize a US ally (Uganda).

http://allafrica.com/stories/200410080448.html

insein said:
Why again is there a UN? Maybe marbles could tell me.

I think the reason is to exploit 3rd world nations in effort to knock the US out of its' world leader status. (funneling money to the "right" countries etc.) :wtf:

Why should we care about Dafar?
Is that one of those African countries that are constantly fighting each other? Did not the U.S. try to intervene in Somalia. Didn't we learn a lesson there?
As far as I'm concerned we should not help other countries that have nothing to contribute to society. Such as countries that can't support and feed their own populations. Why waste the effort and resources to float an artificial community in a land that can't sustain them. One that would just keep growing and eating up resources as long as you keep feeding it.
A societies worth can be measured by it's cultural achievements and it's people. Are they hard working, productive, industries, do they pursue intellectual aspirations?

White knight said:
Why should we care about Dafar?
Is that one of those African countries that are constantly fighting each other? Did not the U.S. try to intervene in Somalia. Didn't we learn a lesson there?
As far as I'm concerned we should not help other countries that have nothing to contribute to society. Such as countries that can't support and feed their own populations. Why waste the effort and resources to float an artificial community in a land that can't sustain them. One that would just keep growing and eating up resources as long as you keep feeding it.
A societies worth can be measured by it's cultural achievements and it's people. Are they hard working, productive, industries, do they pursue intellectual aspirations?

This just shows your ignorance to the situation. These people would more than love to just go about living their lives in pestilence. However, their government (term used loosley since its actually a group of warlords in power) is systematically killing the members of the Darfur region of the Sudan. Why you ask? The Islamo facist government has decided to eradicate the christian population of darfur. In other words, Genocide.

The reason Somalia was so Fucked up was because of incompetant leaders like clinton willing to cut and run at the first sign of trouble. Do your homework on both before you make another ignorant comment.

I no nothing about the conflict in Darfur, don't even care enought to do any homework.
I do no something about Somolia. We tried to help the people but they turned against us and sided with the warlords. It seems as though Africa has allot of warlords.
Clinton did the right thing as far as I'm concerned, If you want to go and risk your neck for a bunch of ungratefulls, go right ahead.
I don't want to find myself fighting in Africa, How about any of you? Does anyone want to volunteer to go fight in Africa?
I don't think our service members want to find them selfs in every third world country playing police man to the world.
People put your self in the shoes of the grunt who would have to go and do this job before you start thinking that we should commit our forces.
Yeah it's bad that people are getting killed there, but I don't see anyone comming to the rescue any time soon.

White knight said:
I no nothing about the conflict in Darfur, don't even care enought to do any homework.
I do no something about Somolia. We tried to help the people but they turned against us and sided with the warlords. It seems as though Africa has allot of warlords.
Clinton did the right thing as far as I'm concerned, If you want to go and risk your neck for a bunch of ungratefulls, go right ahead.
I don't want to find myself fighting in Africa, How about any of you? Does anyone want to volunteer to go fight in Africa?
I don't think our service members want to find them selfs in every third world country playing police man to the world.
People put your self in the shoes of the grunt who would have to go and do this job before you start thinking that we should commit our forces.
Yeah it's bad that people are getting killed there, but I don't see anyone comming to the rescue any time soon.

sign me up right now. i'll gladly trade doing literally nothing on a navy aircraft carrier to strapping my gear on and kicking Sudanese militia ass, and i know a whole lot of marines in djibouti, iraq and japan who would be glad to go over there and stop a genocide, along with a good number of sailors and airmen i serve with. its what their great-grandfathers did in europe in ww2, and many of them feel as strongly about stopping genocide as their forefathers did.

and yes i would be happy and proud to die stopping genocide, there is no greater calling in life than to stop profound evil from triumph.

somalia was and should have been a strictly humanitarian operation, instead clinton turned it into a disaster by trying to play tough guy without brains against warlords.... darfur is a whole nother ballgame. this is classic genocide, ala what the nazis and the hutus committed in the past.

as far as darfur goes, the victims would not be ungrateful by any sense of the word. they're being slaughtered because of their tribal heritage and the world is standing by and not doing a damn thing. they're not crying and praying for france or russia to save them, they're praying america will come and liberate them from murderous oppression. its what america's good at.

Don't worry my friend, I'll get you up to speed as fast as possible.

The Sudanese government consist primarily of muslim extremists; you know, that same ones who'd ran Iraq and Afghanistan.

Their agenda is quite simple; kill all black africans, in the same fashion as the Germans were killing the Jews during WWII. To the best of my knowledge, they don't have gas, so I'm guessing that they are doing it the old fashion way; shooting and raping the blacks one by one. What about the ones they don't kill? No problem, within months, those people will die from either malnutrition or disease.

But don't worry about it; after all it's not your problem. I'm sure that once Sudan rid itself of all blacks, they'll simply go back to their normal activities such as harboring terrorists, developing biological weapons and trying to develop a nuclear program. You are aware that Africa supplies most of our nuclear nations with weapons grade radioactve materials, right?

Don't worry about it; after all it's not our problem. We're Americans; we fight enemies the old fashion way; we wait until they hit us hard, then strike back back in a paranoid fit. That's our culture.

(humm Glory, Glory Hallelujah while you're reading this)

Did we not wait until after people were massacred in Boston to fight for independence?

Did we not not wait until after Pearl Harbor to fight the Axis Powers in WWII?

And of course, did we not wait until after the 9/11 attacks to fight terrorism?

This is what america stands for; living in blissful ignorance until we get hit in the mouth with reality; from there, we will fight and kill anything that moves, regardless of innocence or guilt. Afterwards, we will sit back, say that this is good and return back to our blissfully ignorance stance.

I am happy to embrace you as a TRUE American! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic) :rolleyes:

"When it comes to ignorance, the best way to hide something, is to just simply leave it in plain view"- Rod Sterling

NATO AIR said:
sign me up right now. i'll gladly trade doing literally nothing on a navy aircraft carrier to strapping my gear on and kicking Sudanese militia ass, and i know a whole lot of marines in djibouti, iraq and japan who would be glad to go over there and stop a genocide, along with a good number of sailors and airmen i serve with. its what their great-grandfathers did in europe in ww2, and many of them feel as strongly about stopping genocide as their forefathers did.

and yes i would be happy and proud to die stopping genocide, there is no greater calling in life than to stop profound evil from triumph.

NATO AIR,

Now you’re talking. I would join you on this marry endeavor just because you and others feel so passionate about it. It sounds like a worthy cause for human triumph.

I’m no fan of religious peoples, because it brings out the extremism in us, but I do detest religious and cultural intolerance.

I’m in-between enlistments right now and have my own gear. If you can find someone or an organization to fund this operation, I’ll join up. I’m not above mercenary work. As much money as I made from some Gov. ops, I feel like cheap whore any way.

Forum List

Back